“Very good BBQ for a fast food place”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #2,551 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Very good service. The food was very good on this visit. I liked the Pulled Pork and the Polish Style Kielbasa. Yum! I shall return.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Make sure you check out the deal of the day. They are the same throughout the city for any particular day. Pretty much some variation of pork M-Sa. The food is good quality bbq not great. Beyond the deal of the day, it can get pricey.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love, love, love the food. They have great daily specials. I have never not liked their food. And the service is outstanding?

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I was there after 730pm and wanted to get something near the hotel. I was almost the only one there and got to watch the basketball game in peace. The food was great and the sides were as well.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

This place was empty when I arrived at 530pm ordered the 1/2 pound brisket. I asked about the sides and I was told that the sides are now extra. Now I uderstand why this place is always empty. Sides are 2.50 for the small and 4.95 for medium. I got a medium mac and cheese. Total was over 13.00. The brisket was dry with a lot of burnt ends, the bbq sauce is straight out of the bottle, the mac and cheese is awful and the two rolls are bland. I might try them again in another state but not this one. Another lousy las vegas restaurant.

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit? Share your experiences!