“Surprisingly good Italian food!”
Review of Maggiano's

Maggiano's
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 5,277 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While the restaurant location is not my favorite, it had a very nice atmosphere inside. I was also skeptical of the quality since it is a chain restaurant. I was surprised to learn that everything they made is from scratch, and I loved that one could build your own bruschetta as an appetizer. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, so I would recommend it to others who are staying on that end of the strip.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,944)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Would usually have been a 5 star rating (have been coming to this location for a decade). However the twin lobster tail entree sizes were smaller than I have ever seen (ordered the same entree for years). Complained to waiter who did bring out an additional lobster tail however the experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Time to seek out another vacation place.

1  Thank Susan K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the things I love about Vegas it there's something for everyone. Maggiano's is a reliable standby where you're guaranteed to get good food without breaking the bank. The service is friendly and functional. The atmosphere is comfortable. The food is tasty and large portions. I highly recommend the lasagna.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Italian restaurant with an impressive menu. We sat outside over looking the Street, a noisy area but inside was noisy as well, a large place. Our food was excellent, salmon, and our service even better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stood in line to get a reservation for a special table. We have traveled to Vegas for my daughter's 21st birthday. They assured us that our table would be there. When we arrived, they said that it was not going to happen. Our group was VERY disappointed, traveling all the way from Pennsylvania for this occasion. We left and went elsewhere.

1  Thank pamsp1430

Been to Maggiano's? Share your experiences!