63 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$159
travelup.comUS$160
Lol.travelUS$184
6,363 results
All reviews bowling alley movie theater garden buffet coronado cafe steak and shake off the strip del mar deli coupon book primarily prime rib oyster bar bingo hall the mexican restaurant airport shuttle rooms are large resort fee sports book mandalay bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2022

$20 if you try to get into your room early as of Jul 1, 2022. Garbage policy. If the room is ready, it's ready. Already paying the resort fee, now you want to add an extra $20 to get into a room that is sitting there empty and ready? No thanks. I'll go elsewhere where I feel like I'm welcome and not a burden from now on.

Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank P8312VIkevinl
Reviewed 3 July 2022

I have a problem with the resort fee - charging for items that most other hotels outside of Las Vegas and Orlando include in the room rate. Its appears to be a money grab to offset what seems on its face to be a low rack rate for the room.

The woman that checked me in appeared to be in a hurry and very rushed about answering the questions I had a check in.

There were no towels in my room (344) and I had to call for them at front desk.

Starbucks had no condiments for the breakfast items (specifically jelly/jam for bagel sandwiches).

The smell of cigarette smoke was too overpowering to spend anymore than a moment or two in the casino. This is a big health deterrent, not only for me, but I am sure for your staff as well.

Considering that a resort fee is charged for the Business Center, was surprised that to have something notarized called for a fee.

The same thing with wanting to take a sauna or steam bath after working out. Again, a fee even though a resort fee was charged.

Overall, my stay was slightly above average - like the convenience of the bowling center being on the premises which was my purpose for staying at the property.

The pool was nice and the food at the Coronado Cafe was great, as was the service.

I liked the no smoking floor room and the low floor.

The complimentary airport shuttle was also a big plus.

I would stay again, with reservations, if the tournament returned.

Room tip: Non smoking floor if you value your lungs
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank uoficpa84679
Reviewed 27 June 2022

Love staying here - employees are great and rooms are big and nice. Front desk people are helpful and friendly. Casino is nice and a very big sports book and racetrack venue. Best of all, a big poker room with a great staff.

2  Thank Chrisreviews77
Hotel Operations , Other at South Point Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Hello Chrisreviews77, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and had a great time in the Sports and Race Book! Thank you for your kind words we will pass them on to our Front Desk and Poker Room Manager!

Reviewed 27 June 2022 via mobile

We did not stay overnight there but visited two different times very nice friendly clean place next time we are in Vegas we will definitely will stay at southpoint.did the breakfast buffet and lunch buffet you couldn't ask for anything better

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank O5244AJjohnr

Thank You O5244AJjohnr, we hope to see you see soon and you give us a chance next time your in Vegas!

Reviewed 21 June 2022

It was my first time here. The room was VERY spacious. LOVED it. Comfortable bed. Staff and dealers in casino very good and very friendly, especially pit boss, Lizette and dealer, Vanna.
Movie theatre, bowling alley, swimming pool spa, good convention center, great gym. Good shows.

Casino is way south of the rest of the strip but we never needed to leave.
12 wonderful restaurants.

My only criticism is that the coffee shop was always freezing cold. Did they want us to get back to the casino quickly or what?

Service in room excellent. Any issues were fixed right away.

3  Thank bseagram

Hello bseagram, we are so happy that you enjoyed your time at our property! We are pleased to hear that Lizette and Vanna assisted in providing you with a premium experience in our casino. We did pass the message on to our Casino Manager. Thank you for giving us an opportunity! We hope to see soon again!