New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Las Vegas Weddings at the Grove
Grover Beach, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Make your wedding memorable... in Las Vegas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

We looked everywhere in Vegas for a chapel and they just didnt cut it, We stumbled in on the site for The Grove, and wow were we impressed, Although we had not seen it till we got there, it was really quite nice. The venue is outdoors but it is beautifully landscaped, and just plain nice. The price was great and options are great. Limo included for 2 hrs. So if your in the neighborhood for a great place to tie the knot, I totally recommend The Grove. It is about 30 min from strip, but worth the drive. They have gazebo, Trellis Arches etc, As a florist for over 20 yrs, I was impressed, You can decorate or have the onsite florist help you, they also do receptions on site.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank lovingpismodise

Phoenix, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Better than we could have imagined!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2010

We got married at the Grove in April 2010. Zina was amazing and took care of everything! All we did was show up! The grounds were absolutely beautiful and made for stunning pictures. We got married in the gazebo and had about 50 guests - all who were seated in there with us. I loved how much more intimate it made it feel. I also got to customize our ceremony wording which was nice - I just sent it to Phil the week before and it was taken care of. They also worked with me in making my package the best for me. While ours included two way transportation on either a limo or bus, I asked if I could have both, but only one way since we had a bus picking us up after. It was no problem. After the ceremony the bus to pick our guests up didn't show up, but Zina took charge and was on the phones and internet trying to figure out where they were - I didn't even have time to worry about it because she took care of it. I would definitely recommend The Grove to anyone looking to get married in Vegas.

4 Thank marae87
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Perfect Wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2010

Having lived in Las Vegas for more than 18 years, my daughter wanted a "non-Vegasy" wedding; no neon, no casino's, no Elvis', no glitz, just a beautiful, classy, outdoor wedding & reception. We got just that at The GROVE. They took care of everything and were there to help us every step of the way. We even picked the time when the trees bloomed (end of February) and the grounds couldn't have been more beautiful.

Thank you Zina for everything! The flowers were elegant and perfect for our event which took place in the early morning. My only suggestion would be to offer a 'brunch' for the AM weddings because I got some feedback about eating "chicken for breakfast". Other than that, I can say everything else was PERFECT! Thanks again for making the day so special..................

4 Thank MsSincity
Ontario, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“WOW, all we could ask for and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2009

From day one, the staff was excellent with me. I sent so many emails with questions, but ALWAYS got an immediate response from the team. This place is absolutely beautiful and partially overlooks the mountains. Great for pictures. Zina could not have been better the day of our wedding. She was very attentive and helpful, and always there ig we needed her. The other staff was great as well.

The food was great, the decorations beautiful, and the alcohol flowing, with a great bartender which kept the guests happy.
You have all you need here for a small or large wedding. Living 34 hours away, it was nice to order the cake, flowers, the food and talk to the miniter on line. Our package B flowers were perfect, the cake was perfect and so many other things. So overwhelming how great of a place this is.

Thank you so much Team Grove. You made our day perfect !!!!

2 Thank hotsally
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great service and nice outdoor wedding venue in Vegas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2009

I live in Houston, Texas and found this venue online. First I was nervous of what things would turn out to be since I don't live in Vegas, but I have to say the wedding coordinators Zina and Tracy had helped me so much with choosing the right wedding package and helping me with thousands of questions about the wedding planning. They definitely did a great job by helping such a stressful bride who doesn't even live in Vegas. The floral that they referred to was awesome; the bouquets were exactly (seriously) what I imagined. Loved the bouquets so much! The place was awesome for pictures taking for sure. Our photographers absolutely took advantage of the ground and the weather was just wonderful. Recommended!

3 Thank yuenja