“Okay to Pretty good food, but expected better from the reviews on here!”

La Salsa Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #850 of 5,706 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This was my second time here and actually I had a better experience last time in both service and taste of food. I by no means agree even slightly with some reviewers who say that this is the best Mexican Food. This place wouldn't even be in my top 10! So in general, depending on what you get the food is okay to pretty good. The Mex Salad was on the smaller side and it has way to much lettuce compared to meat, cheese etc. You have to pay for the chips and salsa which I think should be included with dinners. Our service was also slow. Good thing we only needed 1 drink refill.

On a good note though, it is nicely located outside of one of the Planet Hollywood theaters and it is a fun atmosphere. In a pinch or starving coming out of the theater it is fine, otherwise I do not recommend as there are much better places around there.

I hope you found this review helpful!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Food good value and freshly cooked. Great for a relaxing drink out of the heat. Nice staff and not pushy for tips etc.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017

YUM. I went here after researching online about cheap places to eat in Vegas. This was listed as one of the cheapest breakfasts. I got the Fajita Omelet, it come with breakfast potatoes (SOOO GOOOD) and beans. I was not able to finish it, it was that much food. It was very good I am very happy I found this place.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

This was by far the best Mexican food we had while in America. The service was great, the food came out quickly and the drinks were strong

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2017

The food was okay, not wonderful and there were no complimentary chips which seemed like a true rip off. When we did order chips, you got a very small shallow bowl of salsa.

Date of visit: August 2017