“Would visit again”

The Buffet at Wynn
Ranked #170 of 5,627 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Buffet's live-action cooking stations showcase over 120 new dishes from the world over, each artfully prepared with all-new, innovative presentations.
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Had dinner buffet on a weekday in Nov 2017. Plenty of seafood choice (crab legs, shrimps, oysters, etc.) - but the crab legs tasted like those "seafood sticks" and shrimps were blend. Oysters were good. Surprised there were no sushi - but they did have some small tuna sashimi cubes with spicy sauce. It was a very strange combination as the sauce took over the taste and render the tuna sashimi to tastetless. Should just do it in a traditional way (soya sauce + wasabi). Plenty of hot dishes to choose from, the fried rice was good (sticky rice with Chinese dried hard sausages i.e. "Lap cheong") was the high-light. Lots of different cuts of meat, the New York Strip was good. The rule of thumb with buffet on the Strip appears to be that (generally speaking): the price is a good indicator of the quality. The buffet at Wynn is certainly one of the better ones and certainly will visit again.

1  Thank poiuytrewq823743
Write a ReviewReviews (7,008)

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The Buffet at Wynn attracts locals and visitors to Las Vegas. Now, waiting line to The Buffet has gotten longer than when I first visited in 2008. It has not been an issue for me. The Buffet at Wynn's wait staffs are still pleasant and continue to handle a large amount of guests very well.
One minor thing that I observed is serving staff at steak serving station.
I observed one employee who worked at steak servicing station (he was wearing chef clothing) did show some unprofessional behavior toward to two customers. It was not clear to me how it started, but customers in that area were surprised and might have some unpleasant moment.
Next day, I went back with my family. He was still not friendly toward to customers. Maybe it could be one off or there might be a valid reason why but I still don't think he was professional toward to customers during my two visits.

1  Thank LifeAsJourney
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Very nice buffet. The decor is bright and vibrant. The food is laid out nicely with many options to choose from.The check-in process when it is busy makes it feel like you are waiting to enter an amusement ride but, it moves quickly. The price is reasonable. Worth the visit even if you are not staying at the Wynn.

1  Thank Sunny S
Reviewed 10 November 2017

First things first, it's expensive. Let's get that out of the way. While it is pricey, you get what you pay for. Beautiful ambience plus a variety of delicious food. I've dined at a few buffets on the strip and this is a consistent winner. I recently dined here with my family for brunch. My recommendation is to try brunch on Saturday instead of Sunday. I've noticed slightly less crowds then. For an additional amount ($12?), you get unlimited alcohol beverages - go for the mimosas or champagne! My favorites include the prime rib, meyer lemon and ricotta crepes, carrots, and the smoked salmon. Desserts are superior here. Try them all. Service was great and most importantly, our server did not skimp on the drinks. My only complaint is I wish i could have ate more!

1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The breakfast buffet is the bomb. Made to order omelets are just the beginning. The variety of food available is off the charts. We did the dinner buffet on our last night and I sure put a hurting on the crab and shrimp. Just a great place to eat all you want!

1  Thank cgengler