Hooters Casino Hotel
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$199
SignatureMGMGrand
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$327
US$141
Official Site
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$124
  • Pool
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$131
US$129
US$145
US$135
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$169
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Pool
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$94
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsoff the stripclose to the airporttable gamesslot machineseasy accessnew york new yorkmandalay baycasinovegasmgmdealersblackjackpitlasmonorailratescomps
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We've stayed here before and love this hotel! It's a great location to the strip, reasonably priced and good service! Rooms are nice and nice to have Hooters wings, food, drinks downstairs! Pools are nice and lots of fun games for the whole family.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to again being your choice for hotel the next time you are in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have not gotten to the hotel yet and Ms. Dinora P has been so understanding and attentive. She helped me so much on the telephone and told me to make sure we contact her at check on 15 Sept 2017. I know I will love this hotel already and enjoy myself. Thanks Dinora... Everything starts with Customer service...

S.Collins

Room Tip: great employees and front desk supervisor...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you soon! We will pass on your comments to our employee to let her know she has already helped to make your upcoming stay with us a great experience!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel which was very close to the strip. It was every convent to have the Hooters restaurant inside. The hotel was good prices. The pool area had a screen tv, pool tables, air hockey tables, connect 4 audit size, video games, bar and music. The pool stayed off till 12am and inside the hotel wasn't very smoking. The front deck girl Erin was very helpful & patient with my finding my reservation on my phone. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. We will be sure to pass on your comments to our employee to let her know she provided superior customer service to you! Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great place will definitely think of staying here again for my next visit to Las Vegas, nice view nice bathroom and room space, it's also close to the strip so that was a big plus for us, really interested on the wings and room service for my next stay:)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vasquezvictor3299

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stayed for the long weekend, no complaints as most places in the area were priced much higher. Rooms are very spacious. There was a problem with my Heater, turned it on and it let out some aroma that caused the fire detectors to go off. I just put on a sweater and I was good to go!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the issues you had during your stay. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.