US$199
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
US$109
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$134
US$119
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$65
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$59
Paris Las Vegas
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$56
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

13,634 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomplanet hollywoodvalet service
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Stayed here for the Indy Car World Championship race over the weekend. The service here was great, the check in process was painless and our rooms were very nice. The rooms include a kitchenette area with burners and a deep sink. Also the bathroom is huge...the shower is very large but the shower head itself doesnt spread the water out enough to really make full use if the shower.

The hotel is part of mgm grand but it is a 5-10 minute walk to get into the casino area. We traveled with a group of 6 between the ages of 25 and 31 and we enjoyed the lazy river a lot more than any other pool there. Most of the pools, including wet republic, are just boring rectangles without much to look at. The crowd at wet republic was clearly there just to be seen. There was a lot of women wearing tons of make up and wedges just to go to the pool. To each their own, but not my scene.

Drink prices were ok. Beers were $8, fancy drinks ranged from $13 to $22 and i honestly dont remeber what we paid for shots except that you can add a shot of tequilla for $5. The bloody marys and pina coladas tasted good, but didnt seem to have much in the way of alcohol.

There is a store in the signature that is reasonably priced except hard alcohol and medicine. Coke and red bull were $3 each, 24 oz beers i think were 5 or 6 bucks and a 12 pack off beer was only $14 (much better than 8 each). They do check bags on the way into the pool area though so you cant bring your own beer.

Overall a great stay. Very clean, great staff, good price.

RIP Dan Wheldon.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank jwrichtetravel
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I stayed here in Oct for a conference and couldn't have been happier. The room was so nice -clean and comfortable. Housekeeping was great too. One minus was that the room overlooked Wet Republic (MGM pool) and it was a party every day-bass thumping through the room. Thankfully I wasn't in the room during the day too much so it really wasn't a big bother to me. It was a short walk to MGM but you did have to get a cab to anywhere else. There's a Starbucks in the lobby for morning coffee or there is a coffee pot in the room-along with a fridge and stove. It was nice not having to walk through a casino to get to the room.
The only other minus was that I had to pay the full fee for an extra night even though I checked out only a few hours after check out time. But that was actually my fault. I should've asked for a late check out instead of paying for a full night.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2011

This is the fifth time of going to Las Vegas and this time we stayed at the signature suites at the MGM Grand, on arrival it is clean and check in was quick and informative,the rooms are slightly in need of a new carpet and curtains but otherwise are comfortable and have everything and more that is required, the bed is big and very comfortable and the bathroom is huge and include a jacuzzi and tv and double shower, the bedrooms also include kitchen facilities but we only used the coffee machine which meant we didnt have to go far for our morning drink and that means a lot when you are awake at 4am each morning.
The hotel areas are spotless and the walk to the MGM is only 7mins.
The swimming pool at tower 2 area was very congested and we struggled to get a sunbed but the pool and the jacuzzis were great and a good temperature. Overall we had a great time at this very clean hotel and would reccomend it

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2011

I just returned from Las Vegas (October 13-16 2011). I used this website alot to make decisions about where to stay and what to do in Vegas so I wanted to give back. My husband and I and another couple stayed at the Signature in Tower 1. We were on the 4th floor and the other couple was on the 16th floor.
Pros: It is true the room is exactly as pictured in the hotel website. We had a junior suite. It was beautiful. We purchased some breakfast food and snacks and some booze from Vons after we landed at the airport. The balcony is an amazing feature for the price. There are not many hotels in Vegas that offer a balcony for this price. It was so nice to let in some fresh air and we pulled our chairs that are at the table inside onto the balcony..no big deal. The bathroom was spectacular. The tub is easily big enough for two and I really appreciated the jets after a day of walking around. The shower is equally impressive and can fit two. the double vanity comes in handy when you are getting ready for the evening. The tiny TV was actually nice as it has music channels and I could listen to music in the bathroom while I was getting ready and my hubby could watch tv in the other room. the seperate door for the toilet was nice too. The bed was sooooo very comfortable as other reviewers stated. This is really not to be taken for granted. You will sleep like a baby in these beds. We checked out the huge pool complex at the MGM as there was so much hype about it. It was very loud and crowded. I REALLY preferred the pool at our tower. I did not check out the other pools at Tower 2 or 3 so I can't compare them...but it was very peaceful. The service at the Tower 1 pool was amazing and the music was much more subtle. The chemicals in the hot tub at the MGM hurt my nose and throat after a few minutes. The one at the Tower was not as busy and it was wasy to chill out and find chairs (which were much nicer too). There was no noise in the hotel. We brought our iPod and used the ipod dock and had our music on fairly loud and when i went out to get ice i could not hear the music from the hallway or even at the door..i swear the rooms are sound proof. The cleaning service blew my mind. My husband or I was in the room until 7 pm one day and I just assumed that the room would not get cleaned..but they called and asked if we wanted the room cleaned..at 7pm! it was cleaned each day and they even did the dishes! The kitchenette was invaluable. I can not tell you how nice it was to have a bite to eat for breakfast in our own room. Big money saver too. We went out for nice dinners but we did not have to waste money on breakfast.
Cons: Not much...I timed the walk from my room to the front of the MGM lobby (where you get onto the strip)...6 minutes...I do walk pretty fast but for this I walked at a normal pace. The walk is not a con but the casino was a but of a turn off. Iam not a smoker so I found by the time I got to the lobby I was coughing and smelled like smoke. The lion habitat is a bit of a joke. Small glass enclosure in the casino. I thought it was a nice large outdoor thing. The escalators that take you over the street to NY NY are tucked away. I think all casinos are designed to be confusing. The MGM is well marked if you just keep watching the signs. My biggest con was the smell in the Signature walkway. The air freshener was SO strong...overpowering perfumey smell. It made me sick. If you are too drunk to find your way back to the Signature just close your eyes and follow the smell.
Another con was that we booked through a third party. The hotel takes NO responsibility for third party bookings..so if you need anything like extra towels you have to call a seperate number...very strange. I was orginally looking or a room on a higher floor to get a better view but the tower was full..the view was fine..the view from the other couples room on the 16th was a little better but no big deal..still very pretty at night.
Some reviewers said that the starbucks in the lobby was overpriced. the prices were exaclty the same as back home. that was a nice surprise. the conceierge was fantastic...needed to stop for bandaids a few times. the water that comes with your resort fee is placed in your fridge each day (not at the conceirge desk as some reviewers have stated).
In the room: iron, ironing board, dvd player, ipod dock, blow dryer, safe, extra blanket and pillows, extra towels in the cupboard in bathroom, toaster, coffee and coffee maker, blender, pots, pans, glasses, cutlery, knives, everything you need in a kitchen...we bought bread, cream, eggs, yogurt, fruit, bacon, snacks, juice, pop and some vodka...really cheap at the grocery store. Hope this helps..as this site helped me a great deal.

Room Tip: Tower 1 Strip View..the higher the floor the better the view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ktpoulton
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Family of four travelled with another family to Vegas mid October, we booked and travelled with Allegiant out of Bellingham. Everything was lovely staff all friendly and helpful. We were able to sign to the room from many hotels on the strip. We didn't do much gambling but took advantage of the pools, restaurants etc at the Signature and the MGM.

The rooms are great, beds comfy and appliances top notch. Stop at a grocery store on the way from the airport and stock up on booze and snacks.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family