This review is a bit late but just realised i did not add it.
We stayed here in SEPT 11'.
I had been to LAS VEGAS before 10 yrs ago but my boyfiend had not been.
We stayed in NEW YORK FIRST in the Hotel Beacon another excellent place.
This was for my boyfriends 30th there was 3 of us stayed.
We had a Junior Suite which was big anough for us and besides we were hardly in the room only to sleep.Watch a bit of TV while each of us got washed changed etc.
The bathroom : Huge jacuzzi bath,which was soooo powerful.I absolutely loved it.The best part of this room.The shower is huge too and also very powerful.They have lots of towels.Dressing gowns and slippers.Shower caps if you need it.Small shampoo,conditioner,soap,body lotion.Two double sinks.Hairdryer.Even a small TV by the sinks.Bit odd having it there though as it can get splashed by water so be careful.
Everything is immaculate,clean and tidy.
Our rooms were cleaned everyday!
The beds were so comfortable and the linen amazingly soft.
Wide screen TV on the wall.
All cooking appliances if you need it.
Fridge.You get two bottles of water each day! now be warned these are so small.The only thing that was annoying there was 3 of us.But they only ever put two bottles in.So had to ring reception everyday for a 3rd.This is my only gripe!
The Signature is set back from the MGM which is nice as it's peacful.You have a pool at each tower check them all out as they are all quiet compared to the MGM. They have again amazing Jacuzzis at the pool so powereful.
The signature has a STARBUCKS and a bar in each tower i believe and restaurant if you want food.
These towers are linked to the MGM by travelator walkways.Now if you have not been to VEGAS before and you stay here you may need to take into account how big the MGM is.Because it only takes less than 5mins to get to the first part of the MGM which is the SPA and main pool and shops forum.This is a very shiny floor if wearing heels can be slipy.Be careful as there is a Mcdonalds there and people may have dropped the odd bit of drink.This will take you a futher 5mins to walk to the casino which is massive.Then another 5mins to get to the main entrance.You can go out of the towers as well but this is a back route which we never took to the strip so not sure how quick etc.
The Casino itself has 1000's of machines.Before you play register for a players card straight away with your ID and each machine you use insert it for points.These points can be used for goods and discount on accomodation if you stay again.You can use the card in some other hotels as well.
The best machines we found were GHOSTBUSTERS,
WIZARD OF OZ and BETTY BOOP.These ones always in regular use.You get free alcohol while you play the machines.The hostesses come round all the time taking your order.We just gave her 1 usd every time.So take plenty with you.
We went to one nightclub studio 54 and we thought it was crap! so small,free to get in before 11pm.But be warned the drinks in here were a rip off.We paid aprox 35usds for 2 vodka and cokes and a pint of beer.Crazy!!!!! if you go outside 2 metres away and play a machine you get free drinks!! ha ha
We wished we went to the LUXOR LAX club now as that is suposed to be huge.
Inside the MGM they have a buffett all you can eat we ate here once and i think we paid $30 each.Now it's up to you if you use it.But if you go over the bridge to the EXCALIBER hotel and purchase an all day buffett pass you can then use that in THE LUXOR and THE EXCALIBER all day!! i think this was aprox $35 and that was breakfast , lunch and dinner. As much as you want and so much choice.
If you go to the RIO WORLD CARNIVAL BUFFETT go to BALLYS hotel and there is a free bus that takes you there and back as its way to far to walk.
Purchase your buffet ticket for THE RIO outside the MGM at the kiosk that does all the discounts.Its great this place great deals to be had here.
The bus stop is next to this also if you want to go to the LAS VEGAS outlets.Where you can have an amazing day shopping!! trust me you need a whole day!! they have all the designer shops and all so cheap.Tommy Hilfigure,Dkny,Guess,Juicy Couture,Levis,Ed Hardy,Bare Escentuals,Armani and many more.When you get there go to the tourist information and pay $5 for a discount booklet which gets you money off in many stores.A lot of the stores do buy one get one half price etc.Really really good.Advice take your empty suitcase with you to avoid carrying tons of bags everyone was doing this.
These are the best outlets.The other ones you get the bus outside the luxor and we found there was not that much there compared to her.
All in all i love Vegas i loved the MGM and the Signature but next time i may stay a bit further up.As although the MGM was good it is at the end of the strip so a lot of walking involved.
My tip is chill out by the pools in the day.
Get a TRAVELEX travel money card and put your USDS on it before you go,pop it in your wallet and use it everywhere.
Go down the strip at night it's cooler and more going on.
Next door to the MGM is Dennys who also do good bites to eat too.
Any questions ask me happy to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas