MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$139
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$202
US$169
Aria.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$179
Mirage.com
US$245
US$207
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$259
US$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$108
Planet Hollywood
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$161
US$105
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$129
US$119
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$209
VEGAS.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$179
Priceline
13,532 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomvalet serviceplanet hollywood
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were very happy with the Signature. No complaints with our one bedroom condo. Off of the strip but a short walk. "Delights" served good breakfast and lunch options. Other towers and MGM Grand were also short walks. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear about your wonderful experience at The Signature. Your kind words will be shared with our entire staff. I hope you choose to stay at The Signature on your future visits to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This place is just amazing in so many ways they make your stay so comfortable it's amazing I stayed last year in July for my 21st birthday but my mom had got me the suite and surprised me the suite was beautiful and had an amazing view the room was very beautiful and Elegant I almost couldn't believe my mom got it for the price she did we stayed 4 nights and it was amazing I found out I was going again and i couldn't bring myself to stay anywhere else I even had a balcony in my room this time for the same price my mom got my first suite that was even more amazing the view from the balcony is out of this world

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am elated to hear your recent visit to The Signature was outstanding. Your endorsement of our property is greatly valued. I hope in your future travels to Las Vegas we will have the pleasure of hosting your stay once more!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

2nd time I've stayed at the Signature. Great suites here with balconies. This time we had a full corner suite with a separate bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Very quiet and secluded but be prepared for a long walk (literally a few city blocks) back to MGM Grand for food, drinks, casino, etc. The walkway is air conditioned and there are a few moving sidewalks along the way. Each of the 3 towers has its own very nice private pool and spa (or you can use the big main MGM Grand facilities as well). Each tower has its own garage too, but this time we used Uber and the LV Monorail to easily get everywhere without renting a car.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Signature. Your kind words regarding your room are incredibly valuable to our property. If you do ever chose to return to Las Vegas, I hope you will stay at The Signature once again. You are always welcome here.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This has been our 3rd stay at the signature, we always said we would try somewhere different every year but we now can't see past this place. Staff are lovely, always a warm greeting. We always stay in tower 3 as we like to walk out the main gate and across to the miracle mile. Also less noise from the pools. We have always stayed in one bedroom balcony suites which are always amazing and love the massive fridge/freezer. Having a kitchen is great, just remember to call down for plates etc. Our room was over looking top golf, which I can highly recommend, even for a non golfer like me it's a lot of fun. The view at night when it's all lit up is cool. We stay for 2 weeks and having the laundry room is great. The walk through to MGM is about 10 minutes which is fine as no matter where you go in Vegas it involves walking. We used lyft most days on our trip this year which was a great car service with really friendly drivers and they pick up and drop off at the front door. We never used the pool on this trip but have in the past and they are nice and it's great that you can go to the MGM pools too as their lazy river is fab.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank RPMSMQM

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and future guests! We are glad we were able to provide you a lasting impression of good service. We hope to continue to live up to the standard of excellence our guests deserve. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Asst. Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 6 August 2017

A perfect stay as you are just minutes away from the Strip and via inside path direct acces to MGM Grand. The three towers offers very friendly accommodation also for families . Outside pool, monitored entrance gate onsite parking and very friendly personnel.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Barnabas N

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I'm very happy and relieved we provided you great amenities and service. We strive to make everyone have an enjoyable trip to Las Vegas. We hope to see you again soon!