“Business trip & loved that we didn't have to go through Casinos”

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 9 August 2017

This was the 2nd or 3rd time I stayed here for business. Love that all rooms are suites and I don't have to eat out all the time. However, I don't have to leave the MGM facility if I do want to go out to eat, as they have plenty of options.

The room was spacious, well organized and comfortable. I love that the bathroom is large and has cabinets and drawers to put all my hair stuff and cosmetics. This has actually spoiled me, as I now hate it when the room's bathroom only has the counter-top and I have to keep these items in a bag under the counter.

Did not have a room with a balcony, but we had a high floor that looked over the strip that was very nice. The walk to the MGM isn't that bad if you want to play in the casino or take advantage of other restaurants. However, I hate having to go through casinos (and all the smoke, congestion, etc.) just to get to my room. This hotel has that convenience if I want it, but I don't have to put up with it if I don't.

This is now my preferred hotel. I go to Las Vegas twice a year for business and have stayed at many of them, including the vacation "rental" places. I like the Signature for the suite benefits, but also because it's connected to the MGM so that I don't have to go outside the complex for other food or entertainment if I'm short on time. It's the best of both worlds!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate the accolades and hope you do come back and see us soon! We are grateful for your loyalty and understand the importance of a relaxed environment, especially while visiting for business. Thank you for your feedback, you are always welcome!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were very happy with the Signature. No complaints with our one bedroom condo. Off of the strip but a short walk. "Delights" served good breakfast and lunch options. Other towers and MGM Grand were also short walks. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear about your wonderful experience at The Signature. Your kind words will be shared with our entire staff. I hope you choose to stay at The Signature on your future visits to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This place is just amazing in so many ways they make your stay so comfortable it's amazing I stayed last year in July for my 21st birthday but my mom had got me the suite and surprised me the suite was beautiful and had an amazing view the room was very beautiful and Elegant I almost couldn't believe my mom got it for the price she did we stayed 4 nights and it was amazing I found out I was going again and i couldn't bring myself to stay anywhere else I even had a balcony in my room this time for the same price my mom got my first suite that was even more amazing the view from the balcony is out of this world

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am elated to hear your recent visit to The Signature was outstanding. Your endorsement of our property is greatly valued. I hope in your future travels to Las Vegas we will have the pleasure of hosting your stay once more!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

2nd time I've stayed at the Signature. Great suites here with balconies. This time we had a full corner suite with a separate bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Very quiet and secluded but be prepared for a long walk (literally a few city blocks) back to MGM Grand for food, drinks, casino, etc. The walkway is air conditioned and there are a few moving sidewalks along the way. Each of the 3 towers has its own very nice private pool and spa (or you can use the big main MGM Grand facilities as well). Each tower has its own garage too, but this time we used Uber and the LV Monorail to easily get everywhere without renting a car.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at The Signature. Your kind words regarding your room are incredibly valuable to our property. If you do ever chose to return to Las Vegas, I hope you will stay at The Signature once again. You are always welcome here.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This has been our 3rd stay at the signature, we always said we would try somewhere different every year but we now can't see past this place. Staff are lovely, always a warm greeting. We always stay in tower 3 as we like to walk out the main gate and across to the miracle mile. Also less noise from the pools. We have always stayed in one bedroom balcony suites which are always amazing and love the massive fridge/freezer. Having a kitchen is great, just remember to call down for plates etc. Our room was over looking top golf, which I can highly recommend, even for a non golfer like me it's a lot of fun. The view at night when it's all lit up is cool. We stay for 2 weeks and having the laundry room is great. The walk through to MGM is about 10 minutes which is fine as no matter where you go in Vegas it involves walking. We used lyft most days on our trip this year which was a great car service with really friendly drivers and they pick up and drop off at the front door. We never used the pool on this trip but have in the past and they are nice and it's great that you can go to the MGM pools too as their lazy river is fab.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RPMSMQM

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and future guests! We are glad we were able to provide you a lasting impression of good service. We hope to continue to live up to the standard of excellence our guests deserve. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!

Asst. Guest Relations Manager