This was the 2nd or 3rd time I stayed here for business. Love that all rooms are suites and I don't have to eat out all the time. However, I don't have to leave the MGM facility if I do want to go out to eat, as they have plenty of options.
The room was spacious, well organized and comfortable. I love that the bathroom is large and has cabinets and drawers to put all my hair stuff and cosmetics. This has actually spoiled me, as I now hate it when the room's bathroom only has the counter-top and I have to keep these items in a bag under the counter.
Did not have a room with a balcony, but we had a high floor that looked over the strip that was very nice. The walk to the MGM isn't that bad if you want to play in the casino or take advantage of other restaurants. However, I hate having to go through casinos (and all the smoke, congestion, etc.) just to get to my room. This hotel has that convenience if I want it, but I don't have to put up with it if I don't.
This is now my preferred hotel. I go to Las Vegas twice a year for business and have stayed at many of them, including the vacation "rental" places. I like the Signature for the suite benefits, but also because it's connected to the MGM so that I don't have to go outside the complex for other food or entertainment if I'm short on time. It's the best of both worlds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas