US$293
US$247
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
Planet Hollywood
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$120
US$115
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$169
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$98
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$228
US$219
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$299
  • Restaurant
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$552
US$353
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$300
US$157
Cancelon
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$397
Cancelon
13,517 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomvalet serviceplanet hollywood
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Set back from the main strip this gave us less disruption and therefore a better nights sleep (still only a 10 minute walk away from the strip though). Great spacious and comfortable room with lovely views
No maid service during our 3 day stay

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at The Signature. However, I am deeply sorry you didn't receive proper housekeeping service. Please know you are welcome back any time!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I recently visited Las Vegas and was blown away by my room at the Signature. It was HUGE and big enough to easily house 4 people. The appliances in the kitchenette was top of the line--such as the Sub Zero frigerator/freezer. Perfect and an amazing value...and 100% smoke-free!!!! Luxury at mid-level resort rates. It also hs great views from the balcony.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm very excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and we gave you an affordable luxury. Please accept our gratitude for taking the time to share your experience with us and future guests on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stayed here for 11 nights. Great accommodation, we were upgraded to Penthouse suite on upper floor, amenities in room were great as was view from the balcony. Fantastic customer service which sorted out any issues speedily. Mini kitchen gave opportunity to prepare own breakfast and snacks which was handy, we got taxi ( or usually Uber - much cheaper) to the nearest supermarket for provisions. Signature gives best of both worlds, access to great choice of pools and amenities of MGM Grand, but quieter feel to pool at Signature, and bonus of non smoking too.
The drinks were quite pricey around the pool, ok for a treat, but can add up.
Very central with access to the Strip and shops/shows etc. Did a lot of walking, as hotels/venues that look near are usually quite a trek, so be prepared! Lots to do in Vegas! Would definitely recommend the Signature.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled you enjoy your stay with us and hope to welcome you back some day, soon. We appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback regarding our service.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This was the 2nd or 3rd time I stayed here for business. Love that all rooms are suites and I don't have to eat out all the time. However, I don't have to leave the MGM facility if I do want to go out to eat, as they have plenty of options.

The room was spacious, well organized and comfortable. I love that the bathroom is large and has cabinets and drawers to put all my hair stuff and cosmetics. This has actually spoiled me, as I now hate it when the room's bathroom only has the counter-top and I have to keep these items in a bag under the counter.

Did not have a room with a balcony, but we had a high floor that looked over the strip that was very nice. The walk to the MGM isn't that bad if you want to play in the casino or take advantage of other restaurants. However, I hate having to go through casinos (and all the smoke, congestion, etc.) just to get to my room. This hotel has that convenience if I want it, but I don't have to put up with it if I don't.

This is now my preferred hotel. I go to Las Vegas twice a year for business and have stayed at many of them, including the vacation "rental" places. I like the Signature for the suite benefits, but also because it's connected to the MGM so that I don't have to go outside the complex for other food or entertainment if I'm short on time. It's the best of both worlds!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate the accolades and hope you do come back and see us soon! We are grateful for your loyalty and understand the importance of a relaxed environment, especially while visiting for business. Thank you for your feedback, you are always welcome!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were very happy with the Signature. No complaints with our one bedroom condo. Off of the strip but a short walk. "Delights" served good breakfast and lunch options. Other towers and MGM Grand were also short walks. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear about your wonderful experience at The Signature. Your kind words will be shared with our entire staff. I hope you choose to stay at The Signature on your future visits to Las Vegas.