The Signature at MGM is a very nice property with a great location one block from the strip. All the rooms are spacious and well-equipped; I was very impressed to see a kitchenette including a refrigerator that wasn't just a mini-bar: we could actually store our own food and drinks in there!
Despite its connection to the MGM Grand via a short walkway, it does feel like its own property. It has a separate gated entrance and lobbies in each tower. You can stay here for a week and never set foot in the main resort; however all Signature guests can take advantage of the MGM's massive pool complex as well as its shopping and many restaurants.
In a short 2 day stay, I was slightly dismayed to encounter a number of small inconveniences. For example, it assigned me a room without a balcony despite booking a room with one; the mobile check-in terminal wasn't working when I arrived late at night so I had to walk to another tower to find a desk clerk; the furniture, particularly the pull out sofa, was very worn and stained; and there were multiple short-and-curly hairs in the tub. I will say that the front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating whenever we had any problems or questions and I will most likely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas