MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$139
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$169
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$179
Mirage.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$248
US$207
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$352
US$239
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$108
Planet Hollywood
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$140
US$105
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$189
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$119
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
VEGAS.com
13,532 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomvalet serviceplanet hollywood
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying at the Signature and after two lovely peaceful days we are now having to put up with loud, blaring music by the family pool! I spoke with the supervisor Scott who absolutely refused to do anything about it! The music is switched on at 7am every day from now on and the lovely peaceful days we had were apparently due to a technical problem(!). We booked the Signature so as to get some quiet time away from the Strip and not sure which is worse the loud music or the flat refusal to do anything about it! I was going to give this hotel a lovely review but feel that I can't now.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize for the loud music. We do have music played at our pools, however, it typically is only on busy weekends when we have an actual DJ. The last thing we want is for you to have your relaxing vacation compromised. We'll reach out to the pool and see exactly what occurred, but there is not a set schedule for the pool music. I hope the rest of your stay besides that was enjoyable, and we welcome you to return again!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The Signature at MGM is a very nice property with a great location one block from the strip. All the rooms are spacious and well-equipped; I was very impressed to see a kitchenette including a refrigerator that wasn't just a mini-bar: we could actually store our own food and drinks in there!

Despite its connection to the MGM Grand via a short walkway, it does feel like its own property. It has a separate gated entrance and lobbies in each tower. You can stay here for a week and never set foot in the main resort; however all Signature guests can take advantage of the MGM's massive pool complex as well as its shopping and many restaurants.

In a short 2 day stay, I was slightly dismayed to encounter a number of small inconveniences. For example, it assigned me a room without a balcony despite booking a room with one; the mobile check-in terminal wasn't working when I arrived late at night so I had to walk to another tower to find a desk clerk; the furniture, particularly the pull out sofa, was very worn and stained; and there were multiple short-and-curly hairs in the tub. I will say that the front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating whenever we had any problems or questions and I will most likely stay again.

Room Tip: Strip-facing rooms in any tower will get a very nice view all the way up the strip.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your honest and thorough feedback. I'm very happy you included both the positive and negative aspects of your stay. Rest assured we will be passing along the areas needing improvement to their respective departments and take your concerns seriously. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your visit with us overall, and we look forward to you staying again!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Set back from the main strip this gave us less disruption and therefore a better nights sleep (still only a 10 minute walk away from the strip though). Great spacious and comfortable room with lovely views
No maid service during our 3 day stay

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at The Signature. However, I am deeply sorry you didn't receive proper housekeeping service. Please know you are welcome back any time!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I recently visited Las Vegas and was blown away by my room at the Signature. It was HUGE and big enough to easily house 4 people. The appliances in the kitchenette was top of the line--such as the Sub Zero frigerator/freezer. Perfect and an amazing value...and 100% smoke-free!!!! Luxury at mid-level resort rates. It also hs great views from the balcony.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm very excited to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and we gave you an affordable luxury. Please accept our gratitude for taking the time to share your experience with us and future guests on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stayed here for 11 nights. Great accommodation, we were upgraded to Penthouse suite on upper floor, amenities in room were great as was view from the balcony. Fantastic customer service which sorted out any issues speedily. Mini kitchen gave opportunity to prepare own breakfast and snacks which was handy, we got taxi ( or usually Uber - much cheaper) to the nearest supermarket for provisions. Signature gives best of both worlds, access to great choice of pools and amenities of MGM Grand, but quieter feel to pool at Signature, and bonus of non smoking too.
The drinks were quite pricey around the pool, ok for a treat, but can add up.
Very central with access to the Strip and shops/shows etc. Did a lot of walking, as hotels/venues that look near are usually quite a trek, so be prepared! Lots to do in Vegas! Would definitely recommend the Signature.

Room Tip: High floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are thrilled you enjoy your stay with us and hope to welcome you back some day, soon. We appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback regarding our service.