US$193
US$179
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$124
US$206
US$199
Bellagio.com
US$134
US$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
US$109
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$226
US$209
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$91
Planet Hollywood
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$66
Paris Las Vegas
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$75
13,634 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomplanet hollywoodvalet service
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I travel twice a year to Vegas for business and this is by far my favorite place to stay. I like that you don't have to walk through a casino - the hotel has it's own entrance. Each tower has a pool of its own, but the MGM pool complex is just down the walkway. The food court, shopping, and MGM Garden arena are all connected via the walkway as is the tram that runs up and down the strip.

Room Tip: I like rooms in Tower One. It is the closest to the MGM itself.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Roseanna K
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased you repeatedly choose The Signature for your business travel. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to provide this incredible feedback for our team and for future guests. We are excited to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We have stayed at the Signature before, and it is a nice property, attached by an enclosed walkway to the MGM Grand. So it is "off the Strip", but a short walk to get there, combining a little piece and quiet with good access.

We stayed in a 1 Bedroom which has a full kitchen. However, there were no plates, silverware, utensils or pots and pans to cook.

It seems to me that if you are going to rent an apartment with a full kitchen, one should include these items. Really?

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SanDiegoW_traveler

Dear Guest,

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and the peaceful location. However, I apologize we did not properly communicate to you that you can have any cookware needed brought to your suite upon request. Hopefully next time you can pay us another visit, you simply call the front desk and we'll be happy to arrange for those items being brought to your room. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to The Signature @ MGM Grand and I was as impressed as when we stayed 3 years ago. The concierge staff are very helpful and always try to help with any questions you have. During our stay, I needed some tickets printing and when I asked they printed them out for me without hesitation. We had recommended this hotel to the friends we vacationed with so we were very happy that The Signature lived up to expectations. We each had 1 bedroom suites with balconies looking out onto the MGM Grand, pools and lazy river as well as Wet Republic. Great for people watching! The rooms were always impeccably clean and complimentary bottles of water were replaced daily. If you're looking for the experience of Las Vegas with the luxury of Mexico, The Signature is definitely worth a look. There is a good choice of pools, including an adults only, however you can still use the MGM Grand pools if you prefer a more lively atmosphere. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel and can't wait for my next visit!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hanna B

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your accolades! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, it was our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to seeing you again, too!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We are currently staying at the Signature and after two lovely peaceful days we are now having to put up with loud, blaring music by the family pool! I spoke with the supervisor Scott who absolutely refused to do anything about it! The music is switched on at 7am every day from now on and the lovely peaceful days we had were apparently due to a technical problem(!). We booked the Signature so as to get some quiet time away from the Strip and not sure which is worse the loud music or the flat refusal to do anything about it! I was going to give this hotel a lovely review but feel that I can't now.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I sincerely apologize for the loud music. We do have music played at our pools, however, it typically is only on busy weekends when we have an actual DJ. The last thing we want is for you to have your relaxing vacation compromised. We'll reach out to the pool and see exactly what occurred, but there is not a set schedule for the pool music. I hope the rest of your stay besides that was enjoyable, and we welcome you to return again!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

The Signature at MGM is a very nice property with a great location one block from the strip. All the rooms are spacious and well-equipped; I was very impressed to see a kitchenette including a refrigerator that wasn't just a mini-bar: we could actually store our own food and drinks in there!

Despite its connection to the MGM Grand via a short walkway, it does feel like its own property. It has a separate gated entrance and lobbies in each tower. You can stay here for a week and never set foot in the main resort; however all Signature guests can take advantage of the MGM's massive pool complex as well as its shopping and many restaurants.

In a short 2 day stay, I was slightly dismayed to encounter a number of small inconveniences. For example, it assigned me a room without a balcony despite booking a room with one; the mobile check-in terminal wasn't working when I arrived late at night so I had to walk to another tower to find a desk clerk; the furniture, particularly the pull out sofa, was very worn and stained; and there were multiple short-and-curly hairs in the tub. I will say that the front desk staff was very helpful and accommodating whenever we had any problems or questions and I will most likely stay again.

Room Tip: Strip-facing rooms in any tower will get a very nice view all the way up the strip.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your honest and thorough feedback. I'm very happy you included both the positive and negative aspects of your stay. Rest assured we will be passing along the areas needing improvement to their respective departments and take your concerns seriously. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your visit with us overall, and we look forward to you staying again!