Anyone can tell by looking at my reviews this isn't my first stay at the Signatures. I tend to stay at this facility for many reasons. They treat everyone as if they are a VIP no matter what room or floor you stay in.The overall stay was very pleasant, the hotel is a great place to stay if you want peace and quiet and the end of a long day on the Strip.This is why I was shocked by the recent lack of attentive customer service. Upon arrival August 1, 2017 14:40 I was informed my suite wasn't ready. This can happen and I do understand that from time to time. I was told by the gentlemen who checked me he would check for me when the suite would be ready. His other option he could put me in a room much lower that I requested or paid the extra fee for. I declined. After waiting :30 mins I went back to the desk and check when the room would be ready. A different guy said he would check, still no definitive answer. Upon waiting now I had been there about an hour I spoke with a very friendly woman at the front desk. She informed me that they were extremely busy. She attempted to call housekeeping to get some answer for me. After she got no answer, she informed me that there was no time table when the room would of could be made available. She also offered to move me to a different room on a lower lever, She also informed me she could not refund me the money I paid for the suite on the 38th floor as I booked my room through their parent company. I again said I would wait. She mentioned they had no time table when room could be ready. It could be from now until midnight. I walked away she was very pleasant, sadly couldn't provide any real answers as her hands were tied. Finally after about two hours the room was ready. With technology there has to be a system housekeeping and guest services could have to offer guest information.
All and all I will continue to stay at the Signatures. Even with the recent issues. Also my room wasn't cleaned on multiple days, as well as others on my floor for whatever reason. As told my guest services when I called to get someone to clean it. The housekeeping staff confuses the colors red and green. Green light means service red light means privacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Signature is a world within a world. As your private portal to everything Las Vegas, you're free to indulge in an incredible array of diversions – with one commonality: an elevated level of personalized service. So whether you're grabbing a drink at The Lounge or basking in the private luxury of your own poolside cabana, you'll experience a level of attention and dedicated service that's unsurpassed, right at the heart of the most exciting city on the planet. Truly, this is Vegas at its best. As your gateway to this most incredible of cities, The Signature puts you at the doorstep of Las Vegas' most amazing experiences. Our concierge is just the person to open that door and show you the way through. Allow us to serve your every whim, from show tickets to procuring a table at that must-experience restaurant to making your golf reservations. And when you feel the desire to leave your tranquil escape for the excitement of Vegas, the gaming, nightlife and entertainment of the phenomenal MGM Grand is right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and TripOnline SA so you can book your Signature at MGM Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Hotel Las Vegas
- Signature Las Vegas
- Mgm Grand Signature
- Signature At Mgm Grand Hotel
- Signature Mgm Grand Las Vegas
- Mgm Signature Las Vegas
- Signature Mgm Las Vegas