Message from TripAdvisor:

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #11 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Anyone can tell by looking at my reviews this isn't my first stay at the Signatures. I tend to stay at this facility for many reasons. They treat everyone as if they are a VIP no matter what room or floor you stay in.The overall stay was very pleasant, the hotel is a great place to stay if you want peace and quiet and the end of a long day on the Strip.This is why I was shocked by the recent lack of attentive customer service. Upon arrival August 1, 2017 14:40 I was informed my suite wasn't ready. This can happen and I do understand that from time to time. I was told by the gentlemen who checked me he would check for me when the suite would be ready. His other option he could put me in a room much lower that I requested or paid the extra fee for. I declined. After waiting :30 mins I went back to the desk and check when the room would be ready. A different guy said he would check, still no definitive answer. Upon waiting now I had been there about an hour I spoke with a very friendly woman at the front desk. She informed me that they were extremely busy. She attempted to call housekeeping to get some answer for me. After she got no answer, she informed me that there was no time table when the room would of could be made available. She also offered to move me to a different room on a lower lever, She also informed me she could not refund me the money I paid for the suite on the 38th floor as I booked my room through their parent company. I again said I would wait. She mentioned they had no time table when room could be ready. It could be from now until midnight. I walked away she was very pleasant, sadly couldn't provide any real answers as her hands were tied. Finally after about two hours the room was ready. With technology there has to be a system housekeeping and guest services could have to offer guest information.

All and all I will continue to stay at the Signatures. Even with the recent issues. Also my room wasn't cleaned on multiple days, as well as others on my floor for whatever reason. As told my guest services when I called to get someone to clean it. The housekeeping staff confuses the colors red and green. Green light means service red light means privacy.

Room Tip: Third tower offers some of the best views of the strip
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank 62nilsc
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Guest,

I'd like to first thank you for your fierce loyalty. I sincerely apologize that there was confusion and a lapse in service while you were here. I am thankful you will continue to stay here, and I will do everything I can to make sure we do not put you through that again. Overall, I am very thrilled the rest of your stay was enjoyable.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The suite was nice and had a partial Strip but mainly McCarron airport view. We decided to splurge and took a one bedroom suite with balcony on 38th floor. Two bathrooms, the en-suite was large and sported a bathtub Jacuzzi. The king mattress in the bedroom was very comfortable, the pull-out sofa Queen in the living room was not. Overall very happy with our visit and will likely stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your generous review. We appreciate the time and effort you spent giving us this honest feedback. We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay, thank you for choosing The Signature and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I travel twice a year to Vegas for business and this is by far my favorite place to stay. I like that you don't have to walk through a casino - the hotel has it's own entrance. Each tower has a pool of its own, but the MGM pool complex is just down the walkway. The food court, shopping, and MGM Garden arena are all connected via the walkway as is the tram that runs up and down the strip.

Room Tip: I like rooms in Tower One. It is the closest to the MGM itself.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Roseanna K

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased you repeatedly choose The Signature for your business travel. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to provide this incredible feedback for our team and for future guests. We are excited to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We have stayed at the Signature before, and it is a nice property, attached by an enclosed walkway to the MGM Grand. So it is "off the Strip", but a short walk to get there, combining a little piece and quiet with good access.

We stayed in a 1 Bedroom which has a full kitchen. However, there were no plates, silverware, utensils or pots and pans to cook.

It seems to me that if you are going to rent an apartment with a full kitchen, one should include these items. Really?

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SanDiegoW_traveler

Dear Guest,

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and the peaceful location. However, I apologize we did not properly communicate to you that you can have any cookware needed brought to your suite upon request. Hopefully next time you can pay us another visit, you simply call the front desk and we'll be happy to arrange for those items being brought to your room. Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to The Signature @ MGM Grand and I was as impressed as when we stayed 3 years ago. The concierge staff are very helpful and always try to help with any questions you have. During our stay, I needed some tickets printing and when I asked they printed them out for me without hesitation. We had recommended this hotel to the friends we vacationed with so we were very happy that The Signature lived up to expectations. We each had 1 bedroom suites with balconies looking out onto the MGM Grand, pools and lazy river as well as Wet Republic. Great for people watching! The rooms were always impeccably clean and complimentary bottles of water were replaced daily. If you're looking for the experience of Las Vegas with the luxury of Mexico, The Signature is definitely worth a look. There is a good choice of pools, including an adults only, however you can still use the MGM Grand pools if you prefer a more lively atmosphere. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel and can't wait for my next visit!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hanna B

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your accolades! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, it was our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to seeing you again, too!