US$217
Aria.com
US$189
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$59
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$134
US$119
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$124
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$49
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$99
US$65
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$180
US$104
Caesars Palace
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

13,634 results
All reviewsbalcony suitemoving sidewalkswet republicnon smokingjacuzzi bathfull kitchencovered walkwaylong walkoff the striplazy riverstove topresort feethe penthousesofa bedhuge bathroomplanet hollywoodvalet service
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Fantastic hotel in every way.
Large rooms and great luxury furnishings, immaculate. Comfortable bed and pillows. So spacious. Great front desk. Free valet parking Cannot fault the hotel at all, stunning views of the trip. Had rooms on floors 29 and 35 both fantastic

Room Tip: Ask for room facing strip
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheilathemum
SignatureManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Signature at MGM Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit to The Signature online. It is extremely rewarding to receive your incredible feedback. Please, come back and visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I just stayed at the Signature for 4 nights with my wife. I've stayed here several times in the past most recently about 6 years ago. Almost everything is exactly the same and the room quality is just as good. However, things like the carpet stains, broken ice makers, and scuffs on the walls are tell tail signs that she's starting to age. Overall though I really enjoy the fact this is smoke free and is back a bit from the main strip traffic.

Room Tip: Try to get tower 1 it makes getting to the strip a little faster
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan B

Dear Guest,

I am elated to hear your recent visit to The Signature was outstanding. Your endorsement of our property is greatly valued. There are future plans for refurbishment, and I hope in your future travels to Las Vegas we will have the pleasure of hosting your stay.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We were going with our daughter and her friend was joining us for a weekend, so we chose this as we needed the space for four at a reasonable price.

We were in tower 3 and first impressions were acceptable HOWEVER, we had booked for three and there was a king sized bed and a double sofa bed, this sofa was not made up and after a long flight, I had to make it up, not what I really wanted. There was no cutlery or plates and very few clothes hangers and too few pillows. These came with housekeeping and a smile! The reception staff seemed very confused by our extra guest for two nights. I wished I had never mentioned it.

The room was made every day, but dirty plates weren’t washed, they were left in the kitchen sink and one day, dirty plates were put back in the cupboard. The towels were changed some days, others not, it was very strange.

We bought cereal, milk, juice and soft drinks at Walgreens on the corner of the Strip, so not a very long walk and a bit healthier than eating out every day. We did have breakfast in Miracle Mile (in Planet Hollywood) at Ocean One and Oyster Bay (as a direct comparison, the latter was the better).

We did have coffee at Delights within the Signature one day, but the coffee wasn’t very good and it was all very expensive.

The position is good just off the Strip, so it is quite quiet (tower 3 was very quiet) and sleeping wasn’t a problem - apart from the a/c. As the unit was near the bottom of the wall near the window, one side of the room was warm, the other was freezing.

Parking is free, so a plus.

Would I stay here again? Not sure, it all depends if I got a good deal elsewhere.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your honest, thoughtful, and thorough review of your experience on property. I'm disappointed we didn't "wow" you, which is our standard. I'm saddened that our housekeeping was not providing you the exceptional service we expect, and we truly appreciate your feedback. We hope if you visit us again, we can change your mind and provide you the value and service you deserve.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This is my third stay and second review of the Signature and it is still my favorite place in Las Vegas. Best advice is to make sure you book through MGM Resorts directly, as they own many of the suites in the complex... some others are privately owned (VBRO-style) and you may not know what quality of room or service you are getting with those.

I arrived on a Sunday around 1:00 pm and was pleasantly surprised that my room was ready and there was no waiting for the standard check-in time. While I was originally assigned a room in Tower 3, when I asked to switch to Tower 1, the desk agent (Ybet) was more than happy to oblige. All three towers have similar rooms and amenities, but Tower 1 is closest to the MGM and affords you the least travel time if you want to use their pool or casino on a regular basis.

The room was a deluxe king and although not technically a suite, i.e. with a separate bedroom, it is still larger than your standard hotel room (and the hotel does offer one bedroom suites if you want to upgrade). I asked for a few additional items from housekeeping (extra luggage rack, hangars and plates/cups for the kitchenette) as we were there for five days and everything was promptly brought to the room. The closet isn’t overly large, but has enough space and there are lots of storage drawers in other furniture as well as the bathroom.

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows seemed extra fluffy and probably new. Some of the other furniture in the room is starting to show its age and a few items needed repair, such as a bedside lamp and the TV wall mount. But the added benefits of a fridge, microwave and even stove top if you need it are amenities not found in typical Vegas hotel rooms. And the bathroom is very large, with a walk in shower, separate tub and dual sinks, so that two people can easily get ready at the same time.

The best part of this resort is still the service. Everyone was helpful and attentive and although they only have valet parking available, the price is included in your room and the attendants were always quick and friendly. And the second best part of the experience is this is a non smoking property. While Las Vegas lags behind the country in no smoking legislation, rest assured you won’t be sitting in a cloud of smoke at the Signature.

If you’re looking for an immersive Vegas experience, this may not be the right place. But if you want to stay in a classy hotel with great service, that lets you decide when and how much of the Vegas strip sights you want to enjoy, then you should consider this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear about your wonderful experience at The Signature. Additionally, thank you for taking the time to highlight one of our star front desk agents. Your kind words will be shared with our entire staff. I hope you choose to stay at The Signature on your future visits to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights and it was awful. These apartments are very old nothing works. TV, spa baths, lights lamps. It's dirty the so called view is actually of the airport. The staff are nice and they are doing their best with what they have. As these apartments are individual owned and very old things are going to wear but when your on holidays you don't want maintenance men coming all hours to fix things. Also I think security is not the best got to get into the lift and found a naked homeless man and nobody could work out how he got there. Your in Vegas You can do better

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ausssiebabe

Dear Guest,

I'd like to firstly apologize sincerely for the various issues encountered during your stay. I'd like to make sure to properly make it up to you, so please check your inbox for a private message from myself to try and recover your experience. Please know this is not the standard of service we have set for ourselves, and you deserved better.