“Birthday Fun at the Signature at MGM”

Signature at MGM Grand
Ranked #13 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 30 October 2010

what a great hotel, very quiet very very clean. Very helpful employees. We had a 1 bedroom suite and it was worth the money. It had everything,large bedroom,2 bathrooms,fully equiped kitchen,balcony small dining area with breakfast bar and last but not least a living room. 950 sq ft of relaxing, better then home away from home. i guess if there was anything wrong with it i would say the walk to the MGM was very long, but they did have moving walkways. We did have to pay a resort fee which was $20 a day,this included,bottled water, wi-fi, coffe and tea, and a morning paper which i never received. There are 3 towers we where in #1 which close at 10 they say (some days it was before) so you had to either be dropped off at tower 2 or walk to the front entry way of tower 1.All in all it was a great experince and i would stay there again. In fact i am going to start planning my next vacation but this time with my husband.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank iamlucee
Write a ReviewReviews (13,029)

Reviewed 30 October 2010

Just home today, great hotel, very friendly staff, kitchen with all mod cons, great bathroom, with toiletries,plenty of bath towels,only downfall is the Resort Fee's. which are 20$ a night plus Tax, which you pay for using the gym and the water, we didn't even go near the gym, also the distance to the strip,when your there for a over a week, gets a bit much walking through the MGM. But on the last day we found a quicker way out, going out of Tower 3 and going left to Harmon Ave, much easier walking towards Planet Hollywood, also more afordable to eat at Miracle Mile at the Planet Hollywood..
We loved the hotel, but would stay on the strip next time because of the distance.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2010

Stayed at MGM Signature for 5 nights in Oct. 2010, booked through BlueChip. Our junior suite had a jacuzzi, but when turned on disgusting black gunk started to come out from the jets. Called Peter, the owner, the same night. Said he will take care of it next day with the maintenance. By late afternoon nothing was done so I called again, and again an hour later when the problem was not resolved. I have called at 4:50pm the office and the female that was handling my call was plain rude and unwilling to help. So ten minutes later I called Peter and expressed my complete disappointed with the staff and his company... then he told me in one sentence that the female was his wife and he HUNG UP on me not resolving the the dirty jacuzzi!!! At this point I was fed up especially since my 15mo son fell in the shower as we could not use the tub. Next day when the cleaning crew was not able again to fix the problem, I called AmericanExpress and filed a dispute for hotel charges. Only then BlueChip has moved me upon my request to another room, in a separate tower. Ok, it was an upgrade, but I didn't care to move at 11pm with luggage and sleeping toddler. Since the rooms are privately owned, MGM staff can't help you. And since the owner Peter and his staff are just worthless, pretty much you are on your own in case of any issues. Towels were not soft and linen had stained spots so I don't think they are any better than any other rental company. Our first room had long female hairs all over the bathroom and the second unit had dirt in corners and underneath the furniture. They charged us $20 daily resort fee, yet no daily water and daily newspaper was delivered. I could have booked with hotel directly, spend a few extra $ and save on my nerves.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
7  Thank marcin97
Reviewed 29 October 2010

This was my first trip to Vegas. Will be going back real soon LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hotel was amazing very large and roomy almost dont even have to leave your room. Great decor. One of the best places that I have ever stayed. Not as busy as the hotels on the strip seem to be.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2010

After weeks of searching and reading reviews, we chose The Signature at MGM. I booked several rooms for our party directly through the Signaturemgmgrand.com site. We received a fantastic rate, amazing views and they even accomodated our party being on the same floor by putting us side by side! We were on the 37th floor with a balcony, as I requested! Amazing views all times of the day! First class jr suites with first class service. The distance between the main MGM was no big deal, moving walkways and lovely vanilla scented airconditioning made it a pleasure! We also LOVED MGM, they have everything you could want. Crazy Horse was fantastic, as were the clubs, casino, dining and overall energy! I would recommend this hotel to every one, especially if you don't want to smell cigarette smoke in your room - it is completely NON- SMOKING. Make sure to go over to the new ARIA spa, you can pay 30.00 for a day pass and experience complete luxury! This is THE nicest Spa I have ever been to in my life! We went every day, for 2-3 hrs to detox and felt amazing afterwards. Zumanity was a hoot, we really enjoyed the show and lovely theater. Make sure to plan a trip out to Red Rock Canyon, we had 2 cars and everyone loved it. You can drive through the 13 mile park, stop and take photos, hike if you not hung over or ride bikes. RR is only 28 mins away and really worth the trip! Just for kicks we visited the Orleans Casino, cheap gaming and buffet was worth the stop. We all made money on that stop. The LV Serendipity is now open at C Palace, really good food. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple