“The Beef Brisket is Outstanding along with Great Friendly Service!!!”

Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #707 of 4,981 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Had a Groupon for this Restaurant. They give you large portions. We had the Beef Brisket with Sides and Corn Bread Muffin. The Beef Brisket is so Tender. We will definitely go back for more. They have Happy Hour Specials with a few Appetizers to try. Enjoyed their Mac & Cheese and Sweet Corn on the side. The Service is Amazing. We ate in the Bar Area. Their Burgers are great too.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

First time at this restaurant. I like good BBQ. I had the beef brisket and it was good. Not bad but not excellent. I look forward to trying other items on the menu.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Great food, Jessica my server remembered my order and a month has passed since my last visit. Awesome customer service.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Food at Dave's is the same wherever you go. Wait staff makes the difference. Very good here. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

They opened the door to greet us and seated us quickly. Piper was our server and was completely accurate , allowing us to adapt the menu to meet our wants and needs. Her suggestions were excellent. The food was top notch. Not drowned in sauce ( there were six different sauce choices on the table as well). Best ribs and brisket I have eaten. Inexpensive too.