“Rip off”

Ranked #1,043 of 5,363 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$15 - US$53
Cuisines: American, Brazilian, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Cross street: Harmon
Description: Located in the famous Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Casino Resort, we are not your average steakhouse. As the first Churrascaria in Las Vegas, we know what Sin City goers like-and we deliver it in style. A rich history of Rodizios, Surf & Turf, and Side Dishes, we can help you find the perfect meal for whatever it is that brought you to the Boulevard. In addition, Pampas will host your large party, banquet or conference event!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant is mediocre at best. What was such a rip off was that I had 2 glasses of lemonade and my husband had 2 glasses of ice tea. We were charged $8 for my first glass and $7 for my second. My husband's tea was $6 per glass. $27 for our drinks - what a total rip off. Service was slow but the staff doesn't care because the tip is automatically added to the bill. I would not recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2021
Bill D, Director of Operations at Pampas Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are sorry to hear about this. This was a system error and should have been resolved for you as the Tea includes refills. We have resolved this issue so it does not happen going forward.

Write a reviewReviews (3,629)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Used a 2 for 1 coupon I got downtown. We were seated out of the main dining room in a area that wasn't near as nice as the main. Asked to be seated there (main) and was told it was full although we could see many vacant seats and tables. Meal started and we got very little attention, found other guests in this area had coupons also. We were skipped the better cuts and was offered chicken, sausage, etc. After asking why the people in this room were left out of the better cuts no answer was given. After this we were stared at (by 2 staff) until we left. Way to many good restaurants to deal with this crap. Around early 2019

Date of visit: June 2020
Bill D, Director of Operations at Pampas Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your comments. A lot has changed since your visit, including a whole new staff, better training, and different coupon options than in the past. We hope you will give us another try.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I wish I could pass word of this place to everyone in Las Vegas. Words can't do justice. Food was amazing, staff was amazing, they allways checked on you. Food tasted amazing. Definately pay extra for the unlimited drinks, shrimp and dessert. Our waiter was the best, he kept the drinks coming, allways one on the way while still working on the 1st one. Environment was exceptional. Words can't say enough. And we were surprised by how reasonable the price was.

Date of visit: May 2021

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review with us!

Reviewed 10 April 2021

I live near a well renowned area famous for Rodizio. So, I'm used to this type of food rom the best restaurants. I chose this Vegas location so my boyfriend could experience rodizio while on our vacation. We purchased our lunch through Groupon (they also have a dinner option). It ended up being his favorite place that we ate at on our entire trip. Staff was friendly, practiced social distancing and temperature checks. The restaurant was clean and so were the bathrooms. The food was excellent. My favorite was the garlic sirloin and chicken wrapped in bacon. The meal comes with a platter of antipasto and choice of caesar or house salad. This restaurant offers a la carte menu items as well. All of which looked delicious. Desserts look very good but we were to full from a delicious meal.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank rayej
Bill D, Director Of Operations at Pampas Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review!

Reviewed 7 April 2021

We did lunch here inside of Planet Hollywood. Food was decent but just average. If you haven't done this kind of place you might like it. If like me, you frequent the other places I mentioned in the heading, then skip this place, you will be underwhelmed.
The service and servers were excellent. The food was

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank 394christopherj

Thank you for sharing this feedback.