Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
US$121
Lol.travel
US$111
Hotels.comUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
travelup.comUS$127
All reviews breakfast lady nellis afb front desk choice hotels the breakfast area microwave and refrigerator hot breakfast clean rooms off the strip opened the door great stay convenient location nice room late check would definitely stay here again check in was easy large bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

We arrived at the Comfort Inn tired from traveling all day. We got the best customer service from the night staff and Security guard on Thursday, August 11, 2022. Their names escape me right now, but she was a beautiful elderly lady and the guard was an African American male. So polite and friendly. On Friday morning we were greeted by Alexis who was stocking the breakfast area. This Comfort Inn had the Best Continental breakfast I have ever seen. Alexis was very helpful and friendly and professional and outgoing making sure we were well cared for. This by far has been the Best customer service I've seen in a long time. Thank you Alexis for making our morning off to a great start. I highly recommend this Comfort Inn to anyone traveling thru Vegas!!!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Comfort Inn Vegas, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas - Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I thank you for taking the time to show the staff acknowledgement of there hard work, each staff makes it there priority to make sure our guest have a great stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 July 2022

Travel here frequently and Comfort Inn is always my "Go To". This place is always clean and the staff is always very friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend this Comfort Inn. On site manager is very helpful and friendly

Room tip: They're all good rooms.
Date of stay: July 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Comfort Inn Vegas, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas - Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2022

Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Customer service was wonderful! We were met by the friendliest front desk person. Sadly I did not get her name but she reminds me of Emma stone. She was so friendly and accommodating. The room had some cleaning issues….but we made it work.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Comfort Inn Vegas, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas - Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2022

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests the front desk agent that you are referring to name is Alexis I will make sure she know what a impact she had on your stay. . We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2022 via mobile

Nice property in a rather industrial area. Been updated. Staff was nice. Hot breakfast had lots of options. Real orange juice! ……………………………………………………………………………………………… I had nothing else to write, but they had minimum # of characters. Stupid!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Comfort Inn Vegas, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas - Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2022

Dear Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel and for your kind words.

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Aĺlways clean and everybody pleasant and efficient.
My truck had broken down and all staff made my stay a easier one, guiding me to go around this big city.
This revient on the other end is à bit complicated. I have nothing more to say beside tgat I was very satisfied with the hôtel

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Comfort Inn Vegas, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas - Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022