40 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$45
travelup.comUS$48
Agoda.comUS$49
ZenHotels.comUS$50
1,738 results
All reviews uno mas monorail station the north end the main strip king room convention center circus circus casino floor sls tower vegas uber las stratosphere lyft walgreens action
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2022 via mobile

We really enjoyed your stay here. It was super clean, friendly service and staff parking was free and easy. Great atmosphere. 10/10 I can highly recommend this casino and hotel. Bed was very comfortable, good temperature in the room, clean, big room. We would come back.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2022

Not a great experience. No coffee in the room so you have to queue at Starbucks for your morning fix, along with every other guest it seemed. No housekeeping so came back to unmade bed. A bit out of the way. But worst of all....our first trip to the concierge, we were met by one shouting angrily to another that the "effing back had broken". Not the sort of welcome I'd expect.....

1  Thank Nicole0134
Reviewed 22 September 2022

We are really disappointed by the acceptance at the pool. One day they accepted us without ID, next day they wanted to see our IDs. The guy named Adrian was really rude. The service is really bad. There is inconsistency in providing the service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Dila M
Reviewed 20 September 2022 via mobile

I stayed in the Blanca tower. My room was dirty. The sheets were used and had hair and dirt in them. I asked the hotel to change my sheets, but they just brought me new ones expecting me to change them. The Wi-Fi was constantly going in and out, and they blamed it on the fact that the hotel was at full capacity. They need to upgrade the Wi-Fi! Also, the pool/club Avilo goes until 3 am on fridays. I could hear every single word in the songs that were playing with earplugs in while in bed. They don’t have late checkout. The overall customer service is lacking.
A nice thing is that they have a Starbucks and the magic mike show. It’s just a trek to get to all of the other excitement on the strip, so expect to take lots of Ubers / taxis. The monorail is right there but doesn’t go everywhere you might need. I think you will have a better Vegas experience if you choose to stay elsewhere honestly!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Safari08357182363
Reviewed 18 September 2022 via mobile

Three rooms so far… every one smells deeply of smoke. Housekeeping told me it’s the ventilation system. Front desk plays dumb and doesn’t take it seriously. It’s REALLY bad, not just a little aroma… head-spinning. We will never stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business