“LOVE THIS PLACE”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I am a foodie snob, but I always, always, ALWAYS make it a point to come here when I am Vegas. Our meals are never short of amazing. I love being in the square and enjoying some people watching - while having a yummy cheese plate and an amazing entree. I am truly baffled by the lackluster reviews; this place is consistently one of my faves!!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Ate dinner here one of my nights in Vegas. I had their special for the day which a delicious mushroom soup followed by a beef and ricotta ravioli. It was great food paired with a nice red wine.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

For a "pizzeria" stuffed into a food court (plaza) on the Las Vegas Strip, this restaurant greatly exceeded our expectations. In spite of the crowd, the open air space provided a quite setting for lunch. The service was very good and the food was excellent. We particularly loved the octopus salad. It was a little costly for a lunch, but that’s what you expect in that location. We’ll go back when we’re in town again.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Good service with unique food opportunities. Great location in St Mark's Square in the Venetian.
Excellent choice for my sisters birthday celebration!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

Food & wine was excellent had a great waiter who has worked there for years, after we went back several times, gave us a complementary dessert and drink.