“Mario's Pizza's the Best”
Review of Enoteca San Marco - CLOSED

Enoteca San Marco
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Who could ask for more than sitting in the middle of Piazza San Marco and enjoying two of Mario Batali's wonderful pizzas with a terrific bottle of beer. What a great place to have lunch in Vegas. I can't wait to g back.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Was expecting a lot more..at the Wynn....but the tastiness was just plain...nothing great. Service was also Ok...

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The food we had was REALLY salty. The service is the only thing giving this place 3 stars... they knew it was my bachelorette party so they were accommodating. Otherwise, no thanks.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I was here couple of times, it was good but this time it was poor. First order was carne which was classic, but the main dish namely swordfish with tomatoes was a disaster the cook served swordfish warm and on top cold tomatoes and olives which makes it terrible.

1  Thank Siyami K
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I am a foodie snob, but I always, always, ALWAYS make it a point to come here when I am Vegas. Our meals are never short of amazing. I love being in the square and enjoying some people watching - while having a yummy cheese plate and an amazing entree. I am truly baffled by the lackluster reviews; this place is consistently one of my faves!!