“Large Rooms - Excellent Condition” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #7 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Addison, Texas
“Large Rooms - Excellent Condition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

We loved this hotel. All rooms are very large - there is a sunken in living room type area. The bathroom is HUGE. Very upscale in furnishings and amenities. There were 2 robes in the room. Three TVs (including the bathroom). Housekeeping was very good, however, they never got the hint that we wanted a clean bath robe. We put it with the dirty towels on the edge of the bathtub, and it was hung back up when we returned. The next day we left it on the floor. It was not replaced. The operator service was top notch. They always asked if they could bring you anything and would specifically ask if you needed more towels, shampoo, etc. (Should have asked for a new robe).

They charge a resort fee of $21 which includes internet, access to the gym and domestic phone calls. There is a minibar in the room with sensors, so it is difficult to use the fridge for your personal items.

I am a Platinum Ambassador member and only was upgraded to a room with a strip view. The room itself was the same as any other room. And I did not have access to the concierge lounge. That would cost an extra $100 per night. I was hoping that there would have been better perks for Ambassador members, but I wasn't surprised as they are not a true Intercontinental property, just "associated with" Intercontinental. I paid for one night and used points for the other two nights (hefty price using points). I didn't expect to receive any points for my two free nights, but I did expect to get points on my incidnetals (dinner, etc) which totaled a couple of hundred dollars per day. I did not get points for the incidentals. I called to inquire and was told no points are issued even on incidentals when using points.

All in all, I would stay here again. There aren't too many hotels on the strip that are affiliated with the major hotel chains. I was very glad that the Venetian/Palazzo "joined" the Intercontinental Group. This was the ONLY reason that I chose this hotel. And it was a great decision.

1 Thank Lesley L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4,517)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel whe he attended a business conference here. Our hotel room was very clean with many nice touches including jetted tub and tv in the bathroom, extra toiletry supplies and vanity desk with lighted mirror. The gym was very good with modern equipment and helpful staff. I had room service here and although I did expect it to be expensive - I didn't expect it to be as good as it was. The quality and taste of the food exceeded my expectations. I liked the convenience of this hotel to the shopping at fashion show mall and the strip. I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank travelinkelly
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 22 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Nevada city, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2012

Nice rooms with seperate seating area, good for relaxing without sitting on the bed. Nice views of Wynn and east side of strip. The hotel is only a few years old and is beautiful in and out. But this can be on the pricey side of vegas. Drinks and meals will be on the high end as well as the gambling. But if the price is right it's worth it at least once.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this review, 23 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Santa Barbara
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

I have now been ruined for regular hotel rooms in Vegas. The suite at Palazzo was so roomy and comfortable it was a pleasure to return to each evening. My husband needed to work while we were there and he had plenty of room to spread his papers out. The casino is small but who stays in one place in Vegas anyway.
We ate at the Lux cafe more than once because the food was really good. Unusual for us since we are foodies that like to explore new places.
As many times as we have been to Vegas I would have thought nothing could surprise me. I was surprised at how much we liked the Palazzo. The staff was the most courteous of anywhere we have stayed on the strip.

1 Thank solarpwdrd

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

My wife and I went on an anniversary trip, and picked the Palazzo as our 'base' for Las Vegas.
Pros: the room/suite is really nice. A single room, so technically not a suite, but certainly very spacious, well appointed, and very quiet (an unusual thing in Las Vegas). Parking was easy and excellent, check in friendly. When we arrived, the maid who was nearby asked us if we needed extra towels, etc., and a maintenance man was there, to make sure the television in the bathroom was working - such great service, without us asking for it - amazing!
Cons: there is a $20/day resort fee, for the internet, health club, and daily newspaper. We wish it was inidividually priced, since we did not use the health club, and never received the newspaper; did use the internet wi-fi connection. Wish it was simply built into the room rate.
Second, there is an annoying red light fixture in the ceiling, that blinks every time someone in the room moved - turns out it is an air conditioning sensor, but my wife found it disturbed her sleep, and made the stay somewhat uncomfortable. Why do they need that light?
So, in the end, a great, but not perfect, experience.

Room Tip: All rooms appeared excellent - we had a view of the golf course behind the adjacent Wynn Hotel, whic...