Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Travelocity
Agoda.comUS$42
Orbitz.com
1,564 results
All reviews front desk fremont street fremont experience downtown vegas walking distance nice pool enjoyed my stay checking in fiddlesticks staycation las poolside casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021

Amazing service!
I was treated with nothing but respect and kindness. The employees are all so helpful and nice it made the trip that much more fun.
And the pool is such a beauty. I always have a great experience every time I am here.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank cetecem
Jeme Gantt, Guest Services / Front Office at Oasis at Gold Spike, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We thank you for stopping by to share your experience with us here at The Oasis at Gold Spike. Your feedback is appreciated and we're elated to see that our staff and amenities exceeded your expectations.

We'll be here waiting for your next trip here to fabulous Downtown Las Vegas!

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Really was treated very nice here. I’d like to especially thank Alexis at the front desk for accommodating me with me check in a making things easy when I had to stay a bit longer than expected. As well as the amazing cleaning crew which helped me with a room. Overall a very good experience.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JTW17
Jeme Gantt, Guest Services / Front Office at Oasis at Gold Spike, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear JTW17,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to review your stay with us here at the Oasis at Gold Spike. Your feedback is appreciated and we're elated to see that Alexis made such a positive impact on your time with us.

We'll be here waiting for your next trip to fabulous Downtown Las Vegas!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

Jeme at front desk was amazing and very helpful location right by fredmont experience. Highly recommend. Rooms were clean and big. Pool is nice but not heated. You can rent bikes here to ride around. Two parking lots incluced in price.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank U8968FVpatrickc

Dear U8968FVpatrickc,

We thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed and honest review of your time with us here at The Oasis at Gold Spike. Thank you for the special shout out! I'm glad I was able to give you helpful information. We appreciate your feedback and hope to host your next trip here to fabulous Downtown Las Vegas!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Jeme at the front desk and Hugo they security guy are just amazing! The sweetest most helpful people I've come in contact with in a long time. I Love this place, always a good time !!CANT WAIT TILL THE GAMES CIME BACK

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sayerdv2021

We thank you so much for taking the time for leaving us such a great review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the special shoutout! I'm glad Hugo and I were a great help. From our staff to your room, we're glad everything went smooth. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2021

Everything was as we planned the sugar shack was amazing has two TVs heater and fireplace perfect for my birthday getaway fridge and freezer were very convenient for a late night snacks in front yard was perfect to enjoy the sun

1  Thank CassandraTess1121

Hi!

We'll be here waiting for your next trip here to fabulous Downtown Las Vegas!