“Very expensive - Very Average ”

Lago at Bellagio Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Lago at Bellagio Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #318 of 5,683 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife took me here last night as we are on honeymoon .

We knew it would be expensive but that hadn’t deterred us.

The restaurant has a very contemporary feel and the menu is a “Tapas” style affair.

We were advised to order 2/3 menu choices per person which we did .

Food was okay but not very filling . 2/3 person was not sufficient in my opinion .we could have ordered more of course !

Wine list was the most expensive I have ever seen , and I felt cheap ordering a $70 bottle of Merlot , which again was nice but not served at room temperature as red wine should be .

Staff were great and very attentive but the acoustics were awful, very loud and you couldn’t hear yourself talk .

In summary food was okay, but very pricey and not worth the hype.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,608)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had heard so many good things about this restaurant that I decided to book it as a surprise for my husband on our honeymoon. I telephoned and specifically asked to book a table by the window as it was our honeymoon. I thought it would be romantic to sit beside the water fountains.
I was told that they don’t reserve window tables but would see what they could do as it was a special occasion. When we arrived we were taken to a table in the middle of the restaurant. I could see there was a window table available so I asked if we could sit there. I was told it was reserved! This surprised me but I was then told that if we didn’t mind waiting a few minutes, we could have a window table. We did this and we were taken, five minutes later to a table closer to the window than the first table but not where I wanted. I didn’t want to cause a scene so I sat down and we started to look at the menu. I presumed this must be quite a classy restaurant as the wine list was ridiculously expensive. We chose a bottle of Merlot for just under $100 and ordered our food. As it was a tapas style restaurant, we were advised that 2/3 dishes each should be sufficient. At approximately $22 per dish I was hoping that they would be quite large. Unfortunately not!
The noise in the restaurant made it feel more like a burger bar than a classy restaurant and to top it off, we couldn’t see the fountains properly from where we were sitting.
On the plus side, the waiters were very attentive although we got the feeling we weren’t quite as welcome as the customers staying in the Bellagio hotel. I wish I hadn’t wasted my money. Won’t be going back

3  Thank karen h
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Establishment is crisp and polished looking. The service was everything one would think of with regard to fine dining. And the Tapas dishes were fantastic. Shrimp and beef dishes were delicious while the pasta and sea food combination with italian sauce was excellent and very filling. Great wine list...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife surprised me with a window seating at Lago for lunch to celebrate our 30th anniversary after a week in Vegas. Lunch was the best I have ever had period and I can’t wait to come back. It’s a must go when in town. Service and price and quality was second to none.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The service is welcoming, the view to Bellagio fountains is astonishing and the food is delicious. Specificity, minestrone soup is definitely unique, fried fish is stunning and tiramisu is good, missing alcohol sting taste though.