“Amazing Veggie Food!”

VegeNation
Ranked #1 of 5,055 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$13 - US$14
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Hip veggie restaurant with great food and reasonable prices! Service was good, too. They had a live DJ mixing tunes while we were there and we loved his music- we wound up tipping him $10 as it brought back a lot of good memories for my wife and I. We try to hit this place every time we go to Vegas.

Even if you're a carnivore, you'll still love it!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

So I took the entire family to Vegenation and they loved it! I had the stuffed sweet potato with black beans and the buffalo cauliflower wings and it was delish. My son had the kid pizza and ate every drop. He didn't even realize it was non-dairy cheese.My daughter had the Chicken-less nuggets and they reminded me of Gardein, but she loved it too. The portions were a good size and we all left full and ready for the day. My husband and mother in law had the Chicken Pot Pie Gnocchi and the Thai Curry Vegetable Bowl. I would go back on my next visit for sure!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

we were there when they opened and we still go back

healthy and creative food with lots of choices ...

food is great, just realize where you are eating and what you are ordering ...

there are less healthy items too ...

I can't help but love this place, I always feel GREAT when I leave.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Delicious! My wife is vegetarian and we dined here while visiting Las Vegas. Lots of choices and many different cuisines represented on the menu. I recommend the Thai curry vegetable bowl - the noodles are excellent!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

VegeNation is an amazing + wonderful addition to Downtown Las Vgas. Its such a score + so reasonably priced. The atmosphere ads a sexy organic splash to the downtown concrete jungle. Way to go VegeNation. I’m hooked for life! Great DJ too... wowzers

Been to VegeNation? Share your experiences!