“Colombian ambiance”

Oiga, Mire, Vea Colombian Cuisine
Ranked #2,023 of 5,777 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We tried to go to get a little Colombian ambiance since Colombia was playing in the World Cup. They opened at 10 so we showed up at 9am and were just too late to grab a table. The staff was very apologetic but we ordered some of the food and snacks and when home to enjoy our treats and the game! The place was super busy but is only due to the special event they do try their hardest to please you and accommodate and best as they can. The food still great and we still love the place!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We showed up around mid day with 11 of us kids adults and some newbies to try out the restaurant the food was great the service amazing they are extremely friendly they were able to accommodate our large party and everyone tried something different we had no complaints. Anyone wanting to try something new or Colombian food I highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

The service is good, they are friendly; however, the food is very grease, the flavors are not that authentic. They play music over the weekend and maybe at that time the atmosphere is better. The juices and the service are the best things at that place.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 9 May 2016

After expending a few days in Phoenix, I arrived to Las Vegas craving for some Colombian cuisine. A Google search and its reviews pointed me towards Oiga, Mire, Vea restaurant. Coming from NY and being used to the fine Colombian cuisine of Queens makes me a bit demanding when it comes to Colombian food. I must say it, Oiga, Mire, Vea lived up to my expectations. Its food was excellent and its prices were affordable, up to the point that I came back next morning for breakfast and the day after for dinner. One of my favorites was "la bandeja paisa" the chicharron and chorizo was simply delicious and those beans tasted as homemade as they can ever tasted.
Let's not just concentrate on the food, which I have already said that it was excellent. Its management and staff was friendly and willing to go to the extremes in order to make me, my wife and the rest of customers happy. Kudos to them, it was wonderful to have such a nice attention.
If you happen to be in Las Vegas area and are looking for something good to eat, go to this place I guarantee you will have a nice experience as well.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 21 April 2016

Was in Vegas so wanted to try some Colombian food.

The place is very clean and decorated very nicely. The tables are red, white, and blue like the flag.

We ordered the Bandeja Paisa and the Sopa de Mondongo. They were both very good.

The service was very good, our waitress came by sever time to see if we needed anything.

They also have a small store where you can buy Colombian food, candy, and Knick Knacks.

Date of visit: April 2016