“A new Samba room!”

Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
Ranked #107 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Checked in at 8pm on Thursday August 8th. Almost no line, and Cher checked us in quickly. She was very friendly and even called her manager to see if she could put us in one of the new Samba rooms for no extra charge. We were placed in room 32005 of the Masquerade Tower. Having just been remodeled the room looked, and even smelled, brand new. Had a great view of the strip, and the pools below. The room is large, and well planned. The beds were comfortable and everything - even the windows - was very, very clean. My only complaint is that we could hear the Oontz Oontz Oontz of the nightclub on the roof every night until 2 or 3am. Otherwise the hotel was great!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (17,274)

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I've been to Las Vegas many times and I usually have a good time. This was my first time staying at the Rio and I must say It was my best experience. The rooms were marvelous, the food was wonderful, my host was the best, and I even won a little money. In the future I may visit other places but I will always satay at Rio.

Room Tip: We were on the 35th floor and it was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Girard S
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I just want to thank whoever turned in my wife's Nexus 7 that was left in a Rio restroom after checking out, and thank the staff for getting it back to us in such a timely manner, and at no cost! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay up to that point, dinner at the Royal India Bistro was particularly delicious and memorable. We were there for 4 nights and look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Yet another stay at the Rio due to a convention that I attended. The Mardi Gras in the sky is gone. If it were not for Chippendales no young people would stay here. Sad how they have downgraded. I remember when it first opened and it was a cool hotel
The service is avarage. The Chinese restaurant is quite good. The food at the Sports Grill and the Indian Restaurant. .so so. So..if you are looking for good rates and a clean room albiet far from everything. . ( there is a shuttle), this is fine. But if you want a true Vegas Vacation near all the sights..stay at one of the Strip located hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Tinkerbella
Reviewed 13 August 2013

The rooms are the best, the views unbelievable and the service beyond compare.

I had a situation where I left some jewelry in our room. Lost and found went right up to the room and found it. He took it to the UPS Store in the hotel. AnnaLyn shipped it out to us with any problem.

UPS was paid to deliver it on a Sat. but it was never delivered until last thing on Monday. Called the business center and spoke to manager Kevin and he said he would return our shipping $$ to us immediately and then go after UPS to get his refund. No questions, no hassles but the absolute perfect customer service.

Room Tip: We were on 21st floor facing south. Beautiful view of south end of strip especially at night.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business