ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$182
US$169
Aria.com
US$245
US$207
Hotels.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$125
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$189
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$257
US$249
Bellagio.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$230
US$159
Caesars Palace
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$169
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$105
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$129
4,643 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolpool staffstrip view suiteone bedroom suiteother hotelsluxury hotelpeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the strippool side
Reviewed 14 February 2010

Very nice. Great service. Just a note, it is part of Mandalay Bay, so there were LOTS of kids, even BABIES. Hard to have a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant with crying babies in the bar area.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2010

We arrived at the hotel late on Friday night to find we had been upgraded to a suite, it was very luxurious and extremely well appointed. It was Strip/Airport facing but their soundproofing is as good as the rest of the hotel, there was no noise at all from the Airport/Strip or any other guests.
All of the staff were brilliant and so helpful, most of the time I forgot that we were in Vegas at all. The Valet staff are great and left little bottles of water in the car, how thoughtful.
The secret exit into the Mandalay Bay was very useful when we wanted to enter the hussle and bussle of Vegas but it was easy to get back into a great hotel, where the service is great, the beds are fantastic and nothing is too much trouble.
Skip all the other hotels/Casinos and go here, you will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2010

Typical Four Seasons with perfect service and everything you would ever need served directly to you.

Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2010

Although the hotel may be more expensive than the others on the strip, the service level is truly a step above. It is also the only pet friendly hotel on the strip that I could find. We certainly felt welcomed. There was a doggy bed, doggy bowl, treats and water set up in the room waiting for us when we checked in. The valets not only retrieved our cars, but they always offered to give us directions before we drove off. We also found bottled water in our cup holders. The front desk escorted us to the elevators after we checked in rather than just leaving us to find the elevators on our own, and when the bell hop brought up the luggage up to our room, he hung our coats in the closet and put the luggage on the racks. The housekeeping staff was unintrusive and respectful of our privacy sign on the door. The room was spacious and clean.The atmosphere was calm and quiet. There was a grassy pet area with trash cans close by. It was a great place to escape the craziness of the strip.

In closing, while we could have had a comfortable stay in another hotel for a lower price without these little extras, these extras certainly made our time in Vegas feel extra special.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank mjssta
Reviewed 6 February 2010

I stayed in Las Vegas two weeks ago and had a lackluster experience at the Aria, which has been heavily billed as the "new" four star hotel on the strip. The Four Seasons was running some sort of corporate rate promotion so the rate was actually lower here than at the Aria, despite it being further from the main part of the strip. (It must be the recession, but they are offering some pretty decent rates for a 4 star hotel).

I could not find any significant negatives about this hotel, and I am usually pretty picky. The service is among the best I have ever experienced at any hotel. Everyone from the valet to the doorman to the check in staff were exceptionally well-trained, polite and helpful. This hotel has its act together. The common interior area is typical of a Four Seasons -- which is to say, elegantly but casually decorated to give a peaceful aura. The room on the 36th floor was very clean and decently sized. The bed was very comfortable. Nice floor to ceiling windows and my room had a view of the mountains and part of the airport. The spray starch next to the ironing board and the free overnight shoe shine are nice touches and similar to what hotels do in Manhattan. The car valet service was also quick. Each time I picked up my car I was asked if I needed assistance or directions anywhere by the concierge. The internet charge is $15 per day; I hooked up to the ethernet cable service and it was fast and stayed on the entire time. Everywhere you turn they try to give you complimentary bottled water. At checkout, in your room, and even when they pull up your car at the valet there are two bottles waiting for you in your car.

Only two items I would point out, neither of which outweigh the positive aspects of this hotel: The bed linens had a very slight but noticeable odor that is difficult to describe. Something akin to chlorine or scented bleach, but not exactly. It wasn't overwhelming but noticeable. Also, unfortunately the pool is "closed for seasonal maintenance" during February. You have access to the Mandalay Bay pool, but winter in Las Vegas is actually a pretty good time to spend time by the pool.

Overall, this is a top notch hotel. I felt well-rested when I left. It is a bit aways from the main part of the strip so you will need to drive or take a taxi if you want to get over there, but in my opinion its worth it to stay at this excellent hotel. I would not hesitate to return to next time I am in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business