1,967 results
All reviewsbowling alleylaser showmovie theatermystic fallslight showoff the stripboulder highwayindoor parkfirelight buffetb connected cardpanda expressfree shuttlewater showvideo pokerunder one roofprime ribminute drive
Reviewed 16 February 2018

We chose not to be on the strip, and at Sam's Town Hotel, never even missed the Strip. This is a very nice property with a super hotel staff. The rooms are very clean and any request was quickly filled by the A-1 staff. The gambling floor was very big and easy to navigate. There was even a Craps lesson offered at the tables. You don't need to be a shark to have a great time there. Good choice of restaurants, bowling, and movie theatre. The property is built to look like a town, and in the center park, laser waterfall shows by the bar. We would definitely do it again,
Close to airport. $15 Uber ride,

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen H
Sarah S, Guest Relations Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Awesome! We love to see five-star experiences. If you have any comments you would like us to share with our team, please let us know. They love hearing what they did well and what can be improved.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We are in room that has been updated and is extremely modern and much improved from previous visits. The Hotel was good before but is now much better. Like other reviewers we feel it is like returning home, with very friendly staff. The buffet is very good value and well worth the price paid.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lazerblazer1984
Sarah S, Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for your recent visit to Sam’s Town and for sharing your experience. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here this week and I am thrilled. Rooms are gorgeous with a lot of upgrades and the property sparkles. Everything is a bargain. We used our player's club and had a spectacular breakfast buffet for $5.
It was high quality.

There is a huge Sports Book, Bowling Alley, Movie Theaters, spacious casino, etc.

The FRONT DESK provides WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE. I was assisted by the Hotel Manager personally and she is awesome. She is a special lady who cares.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DAVID W
Sarah S, Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I was Blessed to stay at Sams Town..
Management is Outstanding...Monte from the Pit is FANTASTIC...Big Kudos to Monte. very pleasant professional gentleman...The other men and ladies are Great spacious rooms and clean.
I call Sam's Town my second home literally...
I was hospitalized and Sams was very accommodating. when I got out I was told I couldn't travel for 3 weeks...as you can tell that wasnt a bother as I just Love the Great time I always have and WILL NOT stay anywhere else...
MAHALO SAM'S TOWN

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wahiawa0516
Sarah S, Guest Relations Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for visiting us! We’d love to have you visit again.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

It's got everything you need,movie theatre,pool,restaurants,bowling,stores.And of course a casino and a great view.
This is my second time staying here,i loved it here ,really had a great time.Awesome atmosphere you forget all of your troubles.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Mauricio L
Sarah S, Manager at Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018