Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$134
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$240
US$116
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$361
US$141
Official Site
US$138
US$135
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
Mirage.com
US$185
US$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$189
Orbitz.com
23,195 results
All reviewsearl of sandwichthe spice market buffethollywood hip roomthe pleasure pitburgrpf changsheart barthe miracle mile shopsfountain viewyounger crowdgreat location on the striptotal rewardsother hotelshuge bathroomstrip viewtable gamesan upgrade
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed from the 22nd March to the 26th March. We picked PH due to the location and it works really well. Just across from the Bellagio fountains and we had great views of the strip from our rooms, floor 30 and 32. Casino is smaller than some and but we liked it and had a great time overall . Most staff were helpful and accommodating. We ate at Earl of Sandwich , Spice Market Buffet and cafe Hollywood and all were good. Cafe Hollywood was our meeting point and the barman there was great. Would recommend staying here, it is not Caesar’s but you would not expect it to be.

Has easy access straight into the Miracle Mile shopping centre and the pool area was decent if you want a change of scene. Would recommend and would stay again .

Negative- the only bad point of our stay occurred at the same place in PH. Have only raised it here as I think the management needs to be aware. We had two incidents at the sports book bar on the ph casino floor. First incident was relatively minor on our first nite, staff we dealt with while we got drink not friendly , seemed annoyed we were requesting drinks that we were going to pay for ! A few in our group of 8 stated this.

The most disappointing experience was approx a little while after midnight on Friday 23rd March the next nite , again at the same sportbook bar. My friend was already at the bar and when I got there he was at the bar with a drink already and so said he would buy me one. He politely asked the same barman if he could have a beer for me..... the barman seemed put out at this request. He walked around the other side of the bar, loitered for a bit and then walked straight out the bar. Never seen again

Then a different barman entered, this guy was always dressed in a basketball vest rather than the black uniforms the other bartenders wore. When he , after around 5 mins , came round to our side of the bar my friend politely asked for a beer for me again. Answer he gave “ I only serve the other side “and walked off around the bar. The other barman was busy with the only other customers at the bar during the whole time. The Vested bartender a couple mins later walked past my friend again who had clearly got his dollars in his hand . My friend asked again if he had could get a drink as he had waited ages and the answer from the basketball vested bartender was “ well wait longer “ .

This is not acceptable and made us feel bemused and unhappy . A few mins later the other barman came over and dealt with us with no problems. I hope the vested bartender is not the manager of this bar. Suggest if he does not like serving drinks to paying customers or dealing with people he may need to be removed from that environment....

By the way during this incident the bar was virtually empty which makes it more baffling !

Anyhow after that experience we steered clear of that bar for the whole rest of the trip and spent a few hundred dollars on drinks out of the ph complex

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank SH0lmes
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The rooms were fabulous and the gaming and restaurants were fun. Planet Hollywood is right in the middle of the action. PH is also close to the Miracle Mile shops. Staying at PH made everything close and convenient. We will definitely stay here again. The rooms itself made the trip.

Room Tip: The rooms are fabulous. They are very modern and spaceous.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stay at Planet Hollywood every time we are in Las Vegas. The location is great, staff is friendly, and the size is perfect. We really enjoy the casino staff and the employees overall are very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I recently gambled at Planet Hollywood and had one of the most gratifying experiences of my life (and it did not involve money or winning)! I was lucky enough to get to interact with James, a deaf dealer. I know the American Sign Language alphabet but have never met a deaf person that I could try to converse with. I was excited to be able to carry on a conversation with James as he dealt and taught me some new signs. He was the friendliest dealer I have ever come across and I appreciate that Planet Hollywood gave this man a chance to work with the public. Someone in management deserves a raise!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The only good thing was when we talked to Lilienthal the front desk lady, she called in her manager and we got moved to a beautiful room 1 last night . Never believe you will have a great room specially when they say VIP on the 51st floor. As much as we love the last room- we wasted most of our stay asking to get a better room. My 5 star is only for Lilibeth and her night manager.

Room Tip: Always ask for a non smoking new room!
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Rocille, thank you for your review. We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction with your initial room assignment. We will be sure to pass along your comments to management for review. We hope you will give us another try on a future visit.