52 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.comUS$290
Trip.comUS$290
Lol.travelUS$293
5,029 results
All reviews fountain view yellowtail spa tower fountain show beautiful hotel casino floor strip vegas gambling las slots security dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 August 2022

When we had to reschedule due to Covid from earlier in 2022 to August, we were concerned as to whether this property could meet and address our safety concerns and help us to hold an educational, impactful, professional, engaging and enjoyable meeting. The Bellagio team made it happen. They are responsive, attentive and exceeded our expectations

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2022

We had a problem with our keys when exiting from parking. For some reason the sensors were not accepting our key, even though we had paid for self parking as part of our reservation. We were lucky there was someone working on something at the gate and was able to confirm it was a problem with the key. When we returned from our outing, Carmen at the front desk, an actual Las Vegas local, helped us out in a big way! She was so helpful in explaining how the MGM Resorts app works for the digital keys, the different reservations, and even how self parking not only is applied at Bellagio, but also at all the other MGM properties during our stay! Given how hot it is this month and we have an 11 year old and 4 year old twins, it makes a difference if we can park at the other properties! No fear of driving and wondering how much parking will be…. Carmen was so helpful and awesome…. Can’t say enough good things about her!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2022

We stayed at the Bellagio for one night as it was my wife’s 40th birthday so we wanted this to be extra special.

There is no doubt that the Bellagio is a stunning property. The Conservatory was breathtaking and the overall ambience is sublime.

Once I had booked the room I did email Concierge to let them know that this was a special visit but sadly I did not receive a reply to my email.

I had booked a lake view but our room was on the 8th floor so even though there was a partial view the majority of the view was the casino roof!

Our room was lovely but it did smell musty - I am convinced a previous occupant had been smoking in there.

Car parking was expensive at $18 a day.

Overall, I am glad we stayed at the Bellagio, just to experience it but, sadly, I would not stay there again due to eye-watering costs and some of the niggles we experienced.

Room tip: Higher floors better
Reviewed 10 August 2022

Great place to stay. The food excellent. The checkin and check out personnel where friendly. The room was in a good location. The hotel was clean. T stayed in a queen suite had 2 and 1/2 bathroom. I used the jacuzzi everyday.

Reviewed 10 August 2022

The stay was great. The room was nice and clean. Love the water show❤️ The only negative thing is that there’s no microwave and no storage room in the fridge for your food or drinks. Besides that I would Recommend