Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
Free cancellation until 18/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Website
US$93
Vio.com
US$89
Expedia.comUS$98
PricelineUS$109
Hotels.comUS$98
All reviews front desk extended stay full size fridge separate bedroom off strip kitchenette dishwasher vegas rates roomy uber convention action
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

I had an awesome experience while staying at Sonesta Simply Suites, the staff was very helpful, friendly, pleasant and professional. The hotel is safe and clean. I would stay at Sonesta Simply Suites again. The hotel is equipped with dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator. They are also located in other states and other countries outside of America as well.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2022

Was in Vegas for a trade show at the convention center and wanted a cheap place to stay. In 2022, everything is expensive everywhere - including Vegas. What were $85/night rooms are $175. $15/day car rentals - $85/day. $200 airfare, $900. It's a bad time for getting your money's worth out of travel.

I stayed at the recently rebranded Sonesta Suites because the price was cheaper and not too far from the CC ($10 Uber with no Surge Fares - those are at least $20).

I didn't know this but these are extended stay hotels that have kitchenette and room cleaning once a week. If you need towels or amenities, they are available at the front desk. The hotel is basic and efficient. The staff is friendly and accommodating. In fact, my first room reeked of smoke. I called the front desk and the woman said she would be right up. Really? She came quickly with a new room at the ready and whisked me and my bag off to the new room. Very impressive.

I was only in town for a couple of days and needed a place to lay my head because the mornings are early and the evenings are late during these shows. Plus being away from the bustle of the strip is very refreshing.

It's not a fancy property by any means, but it is comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 20 April 2022

I had a bad experience at the hotel I stayed in the night before, and I was so anxious to check in here as quickly as possible to erase the previous night's memory as quickly as possible. Check in doesn't start until 3, BUT if a room is ready, they will let you check in. I had something to do that say until late and was praying they'd let me in so I can unload all my stuff.

Around noon, Valda as able to check me in as soon as a room was ready and I was extremely grateful. She also called me by name whenever she saw me. That was nice.
The room was very nice, roomy, clean, and I love the kitchen. They have full size fridge, microwave, and hot surface (note: you have to start the timer on the wall to use the hot surface). There's PLENTY of shelves, drawers, closet space, etc.
There is plenty of parking around the hotel, and they give you a tag to hang on your review mirror for the length of your stay.
What I loved about this hotel was even on the weekends, it was very quiet. So if you're looking for that loud, crazy gaming hotel, this isn't it. But if you're looking for a comfy quiet sanctuary away from all that, this is it.
They only gave me 2 large towels and if you want more you have to go downstairs and exchange them for new ones.
But this is a great place that's close enough to the action, yet far enough to have some peace and quiet.
I LOVED staying here and would love to again.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 12 August 2021

Not sure that I would stay here again. Pluses were that I wanted a full kitchen and separate bedroom and sofa sleeper. As we were on the ground floor, there was a LOT of noise through the ceiling from the room above. Luckily it was quiet after about 10:30 pm. The furniture is VERY dated. I didn't even want to sit on the lounge chair in the living room. The room in general was very clean, but the can opener was rusty, so should be replaced. The beds were comfortable, so that was a plus.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank julielY1861PU
Ryan Davis, General Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 27 May 2021 via mobile

I can’t say enough nice things about this property and the staff here! This may be the best value in lodging in Las Vegas!!

This was my second stay—a month this time after staying about a week earlier this year. I was unfamiliar with the brand but would compare it to Fairfield or Hampton Inn BUT with a full kitchen! Everything you need is supplied in room at no extra charge—microwave, full-size fridge, dishwasher, pans, glassware, silverware, dishes, dish soap, paper towels, cutting board, etc. in addition to the usual bathroom amenities. Very comfortable bedding, nice-sized flat screen, and a nice little office set up for a work space. PLUS there is on site laundry FOR FREE!

The location is pretty ideal as well. Just blocks from the convention center, the Strip is a block away, Target is less than a mile, gas station with c-store less than a block, several excellent restaurants as well as anMcDonalds are in walking or a short drive’s distance. There is a pool on property as well as a pantry that is very well stocked. Only minutes to Fremont Street and convenient to the 15 as well.

They offer two room types, a true one bedroom suite or a studio suite, I stayed in both and found each to be very comfortable and roomy. I can imagine a family with a couple of kids and two parents being very comfortable in the one bedroom. I found both to be extremely quiet. It’s a newer or newly remodeled property so hall noise or noise from adjacent rooms was minimal. The DO allow pets but I don’t know the fees.

Every single staff member I had contact with—which was many over a month!—was friendly and accommodating beyond any expectations. Really a terrific experience and a great value at the price!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank laurencef693
Ryan Davis, General Manager at Sonesta Simply Suites Las Vegas Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Dear Guest,