1,872 results
All reviews ping pang pong cortez room off the strip free shuttle noodle exchange premium room bowling alley bingo hall boyd properties play bingo boyd gaming b connected an older crowd sliding door sister property players card flat screen tv
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Well, again visited Las Vegas and stayed in this amazing hotel and casino. We couldn't have been happier and it was the best trip to Vegas and we have taken many. From the start at the check in to the exit it was an amazing stay. The hotel is wonderful and the cleaning staff is above par. The room was exceptional. The security in this hotel has got to be the best we have ever seen. I also cannot say enough about the food and and the casino itself. Christian in the coffee shop is an exceptional employee. I wish I could remember more names because so many are very good. Play here if you are going to play in Vegas or visit their sister properties. You will be very satisfied as we always are. We consider this place home to us and believe me, they treat you like that!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris J, Manager at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Wow! We’re glad you had such a wonderful experience. It's great to hear that we still exceed your expectations! We feel honored to know that you feel right at home with us. We truly do feel like you are family to us! We will be sure to pass on your kind words about Christian. We will see you again soon, Dick!

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you to the helpful CRAPS staff who pleasantly answered all my inquiries about the game of craps. I haven't played in over 25 years and was just so nervous. I finally threw my money down and jumped right in. Woohoo! I love it. Thanx again staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Wow, this is wonderful to hear! We are so glad that we were able to help ease you back into the game. It's like riding a bike! Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. Please let us know if there is anything we can improve upon. See you next time!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I'm an avid non-smoker so being in a smoke filled casino was not fun for me. The restaurants are non-smoking but the smoke and smell permeate the entire main floor. The hotel is non-smoking and didn't smell of smoke so it was just fine. The rooms are okay and clean although the bed was very comfortable and I got a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Chris J, Manager at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Our goal is to provide you with excellent guest experiences, so any feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to review our property!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Staff friendly rooms are comfortable. Cornerstone Restaurant in the hotel has really good food, staff are very friendly and helpful. Buffet was worth it. Security to hotel was pleasant and accomodating. Highly recommend

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Chris J, Manager at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

As we strive to make every experience a five-star one, we’d love your feedback on what could become even better. Please reach out if you have any ideas for us. Otherwise, we’ll just look forward to seeing you again, soon!

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Our first time staying at Gold Coast casino. It is situated close to but not on the strip on flamingo Dr.The parking is free (a nice extra) and you don't have to walk a mile from the garage or lot.Our room was comfortable and quiet,the fridge and microwave come in handy.
The casino has a large variety of games with a lot of my favorites , poker machines. The variety of eateries is good and the people there are friendly.
There are two casinos within walking distance including The Palms. Check out the Chinese stores and restaurants in the area. Gold Coast Casino nice place to stay and play.

Stayed: April 2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it. If you have any advice on how we can earn that last star, then please let us know, because our goal is to provide you with five-star service.