US$293
US$247
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$228
US$219
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$102
Planet Hollywood
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$206
US$199
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$169
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$120
US$115
  • Restaurant
Harrah's Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$104
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$552
US$353
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$428
Cancelon
35,136 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorhigh rollerfood courtstrip viewbellagio fountainsgreat location on the stripmargaritavillecasinohabitatlasgamblingdealersslotsmonorailaction
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Very disappointed in the cleanliness of room and the hotel staff. Felt like no one was able to help us or willing to try and make it right. Housekeeping manager was contacted and said he would personally clean room. He did not, and the floor was never wiped up even after his guarantee. Hotel guest services refused to help and we were told “housekeeping is not their job”.

Room Tip: Inspect your rooms immediately!!! Ours looked good until we pulled the covers back and found toenail clipping in it!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 321christinam2018
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your review of your recent visit. We are sorry for your poor experience with our housekeeping service. Please be assured, we share your concern about anything that may detract from your experience at our property. We want nothing more than for you and all our guests to feel comfortable during your visit. Your comments have been shared with the Housekeeping Management to review. It’s feedback like this which we can use to improve our guests experiences. We hope you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Parking was a nightmare at the Flamingo. We returned our car after going to dinner and there was no place to park. This included Valet. It wasn’t until 45-60 minutes later that the Valet manager let us in Valet. He accommodated because my friend has spinal stenosis. At check in no one told us that the may not be any parking after taking the car out. Also they did not inform us that your key would work at other ceasar property parking lots

Room Tip: The temperature in the shower gets only lukewarm
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Farland9038

Thanks for your feedback on your visit. We’re sorry for the impression our parking left you with. We hope you will give us another chance. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you on a visit in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was excited about staying at the Flamingo because I heard it had been remodeled. I was scheduled or a very large suite and when I got to the room it was very nice until I noticed the room was very warm even though it was only 60 degrees in LV. I called maintenance and after 2 hours they came and let me know that none of the 3 AC units could be fixed. They also let me know that they had already put others in the room and they had to be moved also and that after I left they would put another person in the suite. I cannot believe a casino/hotel would treat their players like this. I was finally moved to a small room even though I had booked a suite. Luckily I was able to move to the Paris hotel the next day. I had not stayed at Flamingo for years after a previous poor experience and if I have my choice I will never stay there again.

Room Tip: go with lower floors because the higher you go the less the AC works during remodeling
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank danielbQ2472FC

Thank you for reviewing us. We apologize for your disappointment in your room assignment regarding the AC and that it caused you to stay at another hotel. Your comments will be shared with the management team for review. Our doors are always open as we would relish the opportunity to serve you better on your next visit!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I was disappointed with the room I stayed in this time. I had requested (and paid for) a room with a view. That was not the case. Also there were some issues with the room. The bathroom sink would not drain and the shower faucet would not shut off. I had to close the bathroom door at night so I could not here the dripping. I only tolerated all this because I was alone. The next trip when I bring my wife I will have my doubts about staying at the Flamingo.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Your review is greatly appreciated. While it was disappointing to hear about your poor experience with your room assignment, we are thankful for your valuable feedback. Your business is truly valued. Our doors are always open and we hope that you will give us another try on your next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I always try to stay at the Flamingo because to me it's home. Sure it's a older Casino but the staff and service is great, the location is great with plenty of attractions near by. Rooms were clean and the all have a safe.

Room Tip: I have never had any problems with the rooms; they have a safe which I like. No fridge at the rooms I had stayed in so bring a cooler.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank duaneb184
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit! We are thrilled you enjoyed your overall stay with us, from our clean rooms to our great location. We hope you will consider staying with us again sometime very soon!