Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 15/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
ZenHotels.com
US$74
SAVE US$9
WyndhamUS$83
FindHotelUS$83
Expedia.comUS$83
All reviews freeway noise free breakfast air conditioner front desk staff would stay here again we've stayed room was large pets las accommodations fees casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2021

I wanted to submit this to Wyndham before posting here, but when I got to the last page of the survey (I was previewing) it wouldn't let me go back. So here goes.
What I expected: Bathtub, Shower Gel, Shampoo & Conditioner, Body Lotion, Pen & Paper, Breakfast of some sort, maybe bottled water & a tea bag, maybe an extra pillow..
What I got: Shampoo, Soap, Shower with pink mold at the bottom, missing lightbulb in floor lamp.
When I moved the recliner to replace the lightbulb I got at the front desk, I found a pen on the floor.
I understand that breakfast was cancelled b/c of COVID, but it would've been nice if it had been mentioned on the website.
On the plus side, the bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly; but the front desk seemed understaffed--only one person to handle many duties.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Odyssey28194630784
GENERAL MANAGER, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Las Vegas Summerlin Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad you found the staff to be pleasant and your room comfortable. We apologize for the issues you experienced. We do have additional amenities such as conditioner or lotion available at the front desk upon request, as well as bottled water, extra coffee, etc. We will certainly share your concerns with housekeeping and maintenance. Wyndham as a whole has not been serving breakfast during the pandemic, but we anticipate reintroducing breakfast soon. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. Jeremy B.

Reviewed 3 December 2020

The rear access door was broken, anyone could come in, it was reported, front desk said it would be fixed the following day, it never was during my 4 night stay. Lumpy mattress. Lots of rif raf in the parking lot at night.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank dancastro2020
GENERAL MANAGER, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Las Vegas Summerlin Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2020

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay. We have since repaired this door and were waiting on a part for it. But we have staff on 24-hours for security purposes. the mattresses at our property are only 3 years old, replaced new when we renovated but we will certainly have maintenance inspect the mattress in your room. We apologize you were not comfortable. We have reached out to you personally via your e-mail, and hope to serve you better in the future. Jeremy B.

Reviewed 9 November 2020

Spent two nights here (Friday/Saturday). Rooms are clean and the hotel appears to have been updated. Adequate parking. Here are the negatives. 1) HVAC unit (technically a PTAC AC./Heating Unit) did not work. It was 87 degrees here on Friday. Our room was boiling hot all night, but we were told the hotel could do nothing because they don't have 24/7 maintenance. We would have to wait to Saturday AM. Outside temp cooled down on Saturday. They did something to fix, but not positive it worked. (Had stayed in a Courtyard by Marriott on Thursday night w/ an AC unit that had us freezing so this subpar here); b) our door was broken - constantly had to fiddle with it to get it open; C) they use Dish TV - the local Fox station - channel 5 never worked the entire stay (had some content I wanted to watch on Friday. that. I couldn't watch - Channel 4 NBC worked sporadically (unfortunately didn't work for Clemson vs ND when I really wanted to watch it)., I was told these issues have to get sent to corporate so it would take days to fix. D) we have two full size beds instead of queen size (knew that going in) & the mattresses were horrible (too soft - woke up with a stiff back each Am). Lastly, the grab & go breakfast here is horrible., A bag with a small can of cranberry juice (why not put in water instead - I'm not the tik Tok guy skateboarding to Dreams),, a cup of direct peaches or pears an a nature bar if you're one of the lucky ones to big up a bag with a bar. How about just sticking in yogurt, a banana or something like that and some water. For what it is worth, a woman at the front desk told me they were running out of items (why all bags didn't have a nature or harvest bar). I got the feeling they just stuck items in a bag to say they offer breakfast. Thus, find your own breakfast somewhere if you stay here. The nearby Courtyard was the same price; had queen size beds that didn't bother my back, etc. Wil be staying there next time as at least its also walking distance from a Chick Fil-A where I can get a real breakfast!

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the highway., Our room was reasonably quie; albeit could hear people in the outside hot tub,
Date of stay: November 2020
GENERAL MANAGER, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Las Vegas Summerlin Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Thank you for your review. We're glad you found the staff to be pleasant and professional and your room to be clean. We're sorry the bed was not comfortable. they are only 3 years old, brand new when we renovated. We will certainly look into the room you stayed in to ensure the bed is ok. We apologize for the additional issues and concerns and appreciate your feedback. We hope we can serve you better again in the future. Jeremy B.

Reviewed 28 October 2020

I’m a local/ long time resident of LV, hubby is native. Had an unexpected circumstance come up leaving us with an unexpected unintended 50+ night stay at this location as well as Red Rock. We switch between the 2. This location is probably the most updated/modern. Location is perfect. Freeway access. Target within walking distance. Plenty of gambling available around the neighborhood. My previous residence was about 2 blocks from here, sonim familiar with the area. Theres a hampton inn next door, i was originally there and left after an awful experience, called this place and waljed across the parking lot where i was granted early check in, enrollment in reward program... allowing me diamond statius after about 2 weeks of consistent stays... and now I rarely pay a full rate price and am given free suite upgrades, no cancellation fees (i never cancel) extra point accimulation, and even better... pro rated prices based on point accumulation... if I get 3,000 points I can get a hefty discount... 15,000 is a free night. Yheres no deposit required at check in but you do pay your price at check in not after. Which is fine. In las Vegas its rare to have no deposit. So awesome. Staff goes above and beyond, every single person is helpful. Due to the length of my stay they know me by name now, check on me periodically, and the GM even comped a couple nights without me asking or inquiring... after noticing my prolonged stay he even took it upon himself to just offer a kind gesture like comp (ive paid $100 a night on average and im on day 49 here) and his understanding managemnt style is very appreciated as well as consistent... Ive had a few hiccups with staff... misunderstandings leading to a headache between myself and the property at times... and even some frustration (they are probably sick of me at this piont, but they never let on to that, ha!) but everything has been addressed, no one has been anything other than understanding, patient, and professional... and i couldnt say thank you enough regarding the gratutude i feel for this location. It feels like home when home isnt something we all have at the moment. Its comforting. Comfortable. Clean. Safe. My dog is enjoying it here as well. The staff all know her by name, say hello, etc etc. they never bother me with questions about my stays and “not so typical” reservations (check in... check out ... check back in... etc) people typically handle their pets well so i have had no issues with negative pet interactions. And even when ive had to leave and come back while I awaited my funds to be available to continue my stay... the staff continued to assist and help in any way they could to accomodate and make the situation as stress free as possible on my end. They keep me on the 1st floor for my dog, Michelle at the front desk in the morning checks to make sure i have a reservation on sold out nights just in case i forgot, so im not left without options... they have granted me late checkout... and even late late check out. Early check in is never an issue. And Michelle always has an extra room key ready for me after i do my daily “locked myself out of my room” routine and doesnt make me wait in line at the desk. Just hands it iver and gives me a smile. Jeremy the GM has never taken longer than a few hours to reapond if Communication is sent via email. He makes himself available to any guest with concerns, comments etc... laundry for customers is available, small store/ room with snacks, frozen meals, drinks, etc. my only issue remains to this day: the walls are thin. You hear alot of neighbor chatter, shower turning on, music or tv being played, and at times certain cleaning procedures seem to be overlooked or unattended. Minor and nothing to stress over. Wipe down your own floor if its a concern or an issue and if you dont want to hear your neighbor dont stay in a hotel. Ha! Sign up for wyndam rewards! Free stays with no hidden rules... and you can book with the app in seconds. Super user friendly and their hotline rarely has a wait. Even they have made exceptions and assisted with accomodations allowing me an extra discounted stay here and there with no issue and no cost to me. All in all. A+. Thumbs up. 5/5 stars. However you keep score.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CatieMac-Smiff
Reviewed 24 October 2020

Great place to stay if you have pets!
Lots of room to exercise big dogs and well light areas a night to take your pet out for the 12am gotta go. If you have pets the king suite is a great room to be in with them.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank trishisred67
GENERAL MANAGER, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Las Vegas Summerlin Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2020

We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and that we could accommodate your 4-legged family member! Hope to see you again soon. Jeremy B.