46 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$534
MGM Grand HotelUS$534
CheapTicketsUS$534
Orbitz.comUS$534
eDreamsUS$534
Trip.comUS$564
31,230 results
All reviews lazy river wet republic food court huge hotel m life other hotels new york new york long walk strip view casino floor mandalay bay vegas hakkasan monorail shows gambling mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

You get what you pay for, and I wish I had paid more. It was like staying in a Best Western. Rooms were kind of gross. The people were trashy (partying, barfing, cussing). One staff member was rude, although maybe I'm being a bit harsh because the other staff members were perfectly polite. What can I say, I'm a snob. I'm no longer in my 20's and looking to party hard. I'm 40 with a family and next time I'm headed to Bellagio or Wynn.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When you get a grand tower king room it shows you get a soaking tub and a couch that pulls out even in the room diagram. both of these are not true so there for I fell like I was robbed but the lazy river is to die for wish i had a soaking tub tho main reason for the stay

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Everything and everyone was absolutely amazing, helpful and professional. Great room at a great price. The only issue was there was constant marijuana smoking going on despite signs of rules that it wasn’t allowed. It would be nice to create an area where it is allowed (out of the way) and enforce that people abide by that rule.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Super great experience. Just incredible overall. I can't wait to go back and I will be sure to tell my friends. Honestly the best place on the strip in my book. I just wish I was there again, already.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Room service forgot utensils, cups, cream cheese for bagels. Bed comforter keeps you freezing at night. Feels haunted to be honest! No intentions of returning for a nights sleep. Casino floor is great.