18,897 results
All reviewsroller coasternine fine irishmenil fornaiochin chinpark avenue roomcentury toweramerica restaurantpiano barspa suiteother hotelsm liferesort feestrip viewsouth end of the stripmonte carlotrip to vegasan upgrade
Reviewed 15 January 2004

This was my 5th trip to Las Vegas, 1st time staying at the New York New York.

Checked in at the airport at 10:00am, room was not ready, but they reserved it for us and told us to pick up keys when we got to the hotel and the room should be fine. Got to the hotel, within 5 minutes had out keys and made it up to the room . Was on the 28th floor of the "Chrystler Tower" with a standard Skyline room. People have made comments about the size of the room, but for the two of us, there was not a size problem. It was a great room, with a western view. Extremely quiet, never had a noise problem. Will stay here again if the price is right.

2  Thank LoveTravel4945
Reviewed 15 January 2004

New York,New York was fabulas. I will never stay anywhere else! Fun casino, wonderful atmosphere, clean room, and good service! You get a 20 on a 1 to 10 scale!!!!!!!!

4  Thank nancaspen
Reviewed 12 January 2004

It was a great stay. At night they had security to keep anyone who was not a guest out of the hotel part. Only bad thing was that the Century tower was very far from the elevator and the slots suck.

VIVA LAS VEGAS

4  Thank GoPlaces19807
Reviewed 8 January 2004

We arrived to a fabulous room in one of the towers. There were only 4 rooms on our floor and we never saw or heard anyone. We had a great view overlooking the fountains at the Bellagio. The only problem was when we checked in very early in the morning on Dec. 26 they gave the impression they didn't have any rooms even though I had prepaid my reservation. They tried to give me a room with one bed but I insisted on what I reserved a two bedroom non-smoking and did eventually get that. Would stay here again. Enjoyed it tremendously.

• Stayed: December 2004
2  Thank TDBJR
Reviewed 4 January 2004

Arrived at the Las Vegas main airport on Monday December 29th 2003. Was able to check in and get room keys for our stay at New York New York hotel right at the airport along with our round trip transportation for $12 pp., and we found no long lines or waits. As we were checking out of the casion/resort we found out it is necessary to call the transporation company direct to arrange for a pick up, as the casino does not do this even though they may imply that they do. The stay was very pleasant, room was a n/s king, very quiet (even on New Year's). We were on the 18th floor of which the entire floor was non smoking. Too bad the rest of the casino wasn't. We ate at 3 of in-house restaurants, all very good. Only down side is finding liquor to buy(by the bottle). Best selection (if any) was at the Excalibur across the street.

1  Thank John I