The Orleans Hotel & Casino
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$189
SignatureMGMGrand
US$151
US$127
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$145
US$135
US$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Pool
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$89
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
VEGAS.com
US$194
US$113
VEGAS.com
6,170 results
All reviewsbowling alleyprime rib loftcourtyard cafeoff the stripfrench market buffetfree shuttlemovie theaterbig al's oyster barthe gold coastfood courtvideo pokerpoker roomrooms are largesitting areashuttle servicecoupon bookcoffee table
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We stayed 4 days for Mr, Olympia loved the hotel. clean and everything you could want in one place. We are not the partying type so The Orleans had everything and more. The casino was fun but we lost.....oh well.,,,,,, great choice for food.....great upgraded rooms with 2 nice queen beds, If we ever get back to vegas this is our first choice rooms reasonable and about 10 - 15 min from strip.............they even had a shuttle but we chose to rent a car. did i mention free valet parking with the 6.00 resort fee that was a life saver!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Terri T
Sarah S, Boyd Gaming Corporate Digital Marketing Manager at The Orleans Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2012

We love the Mr. Olympia event at The Orleans!! We appreciate your feedback on your recent stay and hope you will make The Orleans your favorite Vegas place to stay!!

Reviewed 2 October 2012

This was our second stay at The Orleans. It was just the best and everything about it was fab. Our room on the 13th floor (we are not superstitious) was large and plenty of room to move around. The beds were so comfy. In room coffee maker was a nice touch (didn’t have one last time we stayed in 2005) could do with a door between the shower and the wash basin and then one person could shower whilst the other used the wash hand basin, but a minor detail. Loved being able to sit on the settee and read a book before retiring to the oh so comfy bed. The Prime Rib Loft was again to die for. I had trouble finishing my meal but the rib was superb!!!!!! and I have never had such a large jacket potato! We loved our stay at the Orleans and if we visit Las Vegas again we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Vonnydee
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Honestly, we didn't expect much from The Orleans hotel. An affordable hotel usually means you get what you pay for. Here, everything was different. The Orleans surely is not comparable to most 21st Century lifestyle places in Vegas, but it kept the charme of "the old Vegas" without appearing too antique or shabby. Old school style room with nice beds, clean and great view, no matter where you're located, as the hotel stands free. Bathroom with window, so you can get some fresh air without the ac hammering all time. Staff and amenities were great. The 70 lane bowling centre a must! Past midnight recommended. We also enjoyed the pool are that doesn't suffer from all day hammering mainstream music (well, there's music of course, but in an acceptable way), relaxed people and enough space to even swim! Negative, if you like Wi-Fi on your room, you have to pay. Also, but that's what we don't like with most Vegas hotels, a complete useless resort fee. But that's all. Great stay anyway!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Flaming H
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I have played the Orleans since 2001 and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I do not always win but believe me, I break even. 2009 I hit over Ten jackpots over $1,000.00. 2010 and 2011 I did not do that well but again breaking even is better then losing.

I am not saying I win all the time, because I have lost.

I live here in Vegas and when living here you learn to manage what you play. I am an Emerald player and I love the benefits from it.

I will also stay at the hotel as often as possible.

Room Tip: The hotel rooms are all great. If you have a big family thing going ask for a suite. One and Two bedroom suites with dining area and kitchen, two baths and living room. I stay up as high as possible facing Tropicana.rooms 77 to 97 what ever floor as high as possible.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Blynthia N

Thank You for your recent post about The Orleans Casino! We hope you are enjoying your B Connected Emerald benefits and that you will visit us often. We appreciate your business and your loyalty.

Reviewed 2 October 2012

Was in Vegas with my two sons, for a Fireman Conference. Frist time for the boys but my wife and I have stay at th Orleans many times and we really enjoy the place, the people and food.The Prime Rib Loft, is as good or even better then some of the big steak house's in vegas, what can i say, it is enjoyable to stay and play at the Orleans, Love it.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family