MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$125
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$182
Aria.com
US$245
US$207
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$261
US$249
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$173
Planet Hollywood
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$161
US$105
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$189
US$169
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$584
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$150
US$123
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$162
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsthe hard rockflight pathinstant oatmealfront deskfree wifi and breakfasttwo burner stovebar sinkmicrowave and refrigeratorwalking distanceironing boardoff the stripcomfortable roomwould stay againnice poolflat screen tvcoffee makergrand canyon
Reviewed 26 February 2018

The hotel room was quite clean and nice. I had the king size bed which was very comfy and a good assortment of pillows on the bed. Choices of soft or hard pillows. The continental breakfast was just bagels, toast, cereal, fruit, one pastry and oatmeal. Compared to most red Roof Inns a poor selection. The walk to the strip takes about 35 minutes. Bad thing is you are right under the flight path with planes landing every couple of minutes. Quite loud and noisy. Nice to have a fridge and stove in the room but no pots, pans or dishes. Also if you have to hang around Vegas waiting for your flight home they will hold your luggage for you in a secure place for no charge.

Room Tip: Try staying further back away from the main street so you won't hear the early traffic
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
RedRoofInnLV, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Lois S,

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I usually stay at another hotel down the street but I have often over the years walked by The Red Roof Inn so this time on my trip to Las Vegas I decided to book a room at The Red Roof in for 4 days. I was very impressed. Rooms and grounds are spotless. Beds are comfortable. Housekeeping go out of their way to keep your room cleaned daily and front desk staff are super friendly. Pool is nice and warm as well. Its very handy to the strip as well as restaurants and stores. I will stay here for sure again.

Room Tip: A room away from Paradise road. Paradise Rd can be busy
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
RedRoofInnLV, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Danny G,

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We needed to be near the Hard Rock where some friends were staying but didn’t want to shell out a zillion dollars and a daily resort fee to do it. The Red Roof Inn was perfect for us. I travel extensively for work and I must say that this was one of the most professionally run motels I’ve encountered in quite a while. For example (and this is just one instance), I had misplaced the card with the Wi-Fi password and tried to call the front desk, only to find that the room phone wasn’t working. No big deal (many motels have ended room phones these days unless you request it, and I never do), and I simply used my cell to call. I just mentioned in passing why I was calling on an outside line and was cheerfully given the password. Immediately I heard my room number being spoken on a walkie-talkie being held by someone walking by my door and a couple seconds later there was a knock announcing a staff member was there to repair the phone. I saw a number of other instances like this, with the employees cheerfully going about their business and getting things done quickly, every seemed to like each other and their jobs. Very impressive.

Our room was clean and quite functional. We had a microwave and a mini-fridge, but what we didn’t expect in our king bed room was a little kitchenette with a bar sink, a two burner stove, and plenty of cabinet space to store snacks, booze, or whatever. Didn’t use the stove but it was a nice touch. TV was good, Wi-Fi signal was strong.

The pool was actually quite nice for a small motel. We were there on the first weekend in February but the pool was very warm (upper 80s, I’d guess). Many of the casino resorts in Vegas don’t even open their pools, let alone heat them, until at least April, so this was a treat. It even had an impressive water feature (a little waterfall and a small grotto) to distinguish it from an ordinary motel room.

Finally the location was good. The Hard Rock is a short walk away, the Silver Sevens with lower minimums a bit longer but still walkable (other casinos on the Strip are no more than about seven to ten bucks by Uber), there is an excellent (though understandably pricey) Italian restaurant about a three minute stroll from the motel, a lot of cheap eats (pizza by the slice, Capriotti’s sandwiches, etc.) in the same complex, and if it’s your thing, a very upscale strip club next door (you’d actually never know it was there). You are under the flight path to McCarron, but it’s for the private terminal and the relatively small planes on approach don’t make more than a whoosh.

Recommended.

Nick in Palm Springs

Room Tip: Rooms in the back by the pool would have less street noise
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hategoingtowork
RedRoofInnLV, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Nick in Palm Springs,

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We stood at this location for New Years. Ive stayed in Red Roof Inn once on the east cost and it was horrible. It was more like a motel not hotel. So when my husband told me where we were staying I expected the worst. To my surprise this hotel is decent. You defiantly get what you pay for. However the room had a kitchen in it and the room was pretty big. The beds are a little hard and the breakfast has limited options. I loved the location we walked to the strip which isnt that far. Bottom line we enjoyed ourselves and our stay. If all other hotels are booked and you need something last minute stay at the Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: There is a Gentlemen club on the right side of the hotel the lights will keep you up at night son dont stay on that side.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
RedRoofInnLV, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Jackie A,

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I called 1 and 1/2 days in advance to tell the Hotel that I had been delayed with my travels. The Person that I spoke to acted like he did not understand and asked me to call the next day. I asked the employee on the phone to make clear notes about my call and I would call in the morning as I asked. When I called the 31st in the morning was put in Touch with Eloisa the manager they told me that there was no notes about my call the day before and they would charge me for the night. They told me that If I did not have name they did not believe me. I find however that a charge was made to my account the on the 30th

Room Tip: I did not stay there and would not recomend this property, plenty of nice places to stay in Las Vegas
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business