13 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$119
Trip.comUS$119
Agoda.comUS$119
3,368 results
All reviews rooftop pool murphy bed time share full kitchen hawaiian marketplace planet hollywood studio room timeshare presentation off the strip valet parking coffee maker new york new york non smoking resort fee vegas mgm casino
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 July 2022

This place is ok. Location is convenient to walk the strip. The unit was spacious. We were on the 3rd floor so looking at a wall out the window, but I'm sure higher units have a better view. Units are dated but seem to be fairly clean. The bed was comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Diamond Resorts, Guest Services / Front Office at Polo Towers by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. This feedback will be used to improve future resort stays. Hope to welcome you back very soon! -JV

Reviewed 23 July 2022

I don’t typically write reviews but feel a responsibility to let others know. Stayed here with my family 7/16/22 x 1 night. Left my room from 5p-11p when we came back several hundred dollars were missing. Filed a report and security confirmed through video footage and card log that maintenance staff went into our room without being authorized to do so. Investigation concluded there was nothing that could be done because on interrogation she “promised” she didn’t go through our belongings and steal out money. Explanation she gave for unauthorized entry was she didn’t know it was occupied and was behind on turning over the rooms. Front desk showed no empathy and concierge acted incredulously with a bit of victim shaming and just directed us to report it to the police. As long as you promise you didn’t commit a crime, all is good with them. Never again!

Date of stay: July 2022
Polo Towers, Owner at Polo Towers by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2022

We regret to hear about this and understand your frustrations. This feedback will be used to improve future resort stays and shared with leadership to be addressed with our team. If you have any other feedback for us, feel free to reach out to us directly. -MS

Reviewed 23 July 2022

Down an alley behind the Hawaiian Marketplace is the Polo Towers - I lived here for five years and until I stayed there a few months ago I didn't know it existed. Usually I stay on Fremont when I am in town now but i really liked the convenience and location of the Polo Towers. It is also nice to be able to smoke on the balconies - if you get a room on the 9th (or 12th???) floors. Only disappointment was the nowhere to park except paid valet. I was in town for a Las Vegas SEO conference and this was a nice change.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed our resort and location. We hope to provide you with another great experience on your next visit. -MS

Reviewed 19 July 2022

We enjoyed our short 3 day stay here. Service was very good. The one bedroom apartment was clean and the kitchen amenities were adequate. Would have liked a washer/dryer in the room but understand they have a laundry on premises. Furniture could be upgraded and more wall hangings to give more brightness needed.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Polo Towers, Owner at Polo Towers by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2022

Thank you for your feedback and 4-star rating! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed our accommodations and amenities. Hope to welcome you back very soon! -MS

Reviewed 18 July 2022 via mobile

First time staying at the PT and was a little concerned after pulling into the driveway. I’ve stayed in almost all of the popular Vegas hotels over the years and wanted to try this one. We came in town for a family members birthday and got 3 separate rooms.

The property sits about 1/2 a city block off the strip behind two cringy-looking properties. After seeing the tiny narrow hotel driveway, I was greeted by the valet commanding that it was a “one-way” driveway and I needed to go all the way back around and not back-up even though nobody was behind me.I snapped at the valet guy because the last thing you want to hear after driving for 6 hour straight is you need to “go back around” with no signs or clear directions of where to go. After figuring THAT out, I was able to get checked in and felt more comfortable.

There was a guy in the lobby trying to check in that asked for money that made me cautious, but after we told him no, we all got checked in with no issues.

Rooms: 3/5 - a little dated but the suites are spacious and bright. Nice bright windows and a nice outdoor balcony. Suites have full kitchens with stove, microwave and refrigerator. Murphy bed rooms are an extension of the suite so if you just book that room you get a bed, no couch, small sink and mini-fridge and balcony. Loved the sink/kitchenette area because there was a mirror close by to get ready while someone was in the bathroom.

Cleanliness: 3/5 - Our room, a Murphy bed room had hair on the shower walls, dirt/mold in the shower and dirt on the floors in the bathroom, but wasn’t too bad. The kitchenette was stocked with items to clean; sponge, paper towels, dishwashing liquid for all it’s worth.

Parking: 4/5 - Valet only for $20/day plus tip. Ticket system allows you to scan your valet ticket 10mins before you come down so your car is there. We opted to take Uber XL to some of our activities to avoid paying for parking as that worked out great. Polo Towers is pretty close to a lot of action. We even walked from New York New York and it wasn’t too bad.

Hotel grounds/facility: 4/5 - Even though this is not your typical Vegas Hotel with a casino and all the bells and whistles, we felt pretty covered. There was a store with groceries if you wanted to cook in your room, a spa, gym, and a no-frills lobby. I wakes past the pool but didn’t view it. Elevators can get busy during check-out which was shockingly early - 10am!

Safety/security: 4/5 - at first I was concerned but you must scan your hotel key to go up the elevators which was a plus for me since I didn’t really see any hotel security. No hotel staff is in the lobby after hours but it seemed pretty quiet even for a Saturday night.

Staff/service: 3/5 - in the lobby, don’t expect to be acknowledged but once you get someone’s attention service was fine. One of our hotel keys didn’t work but this seems to be a common issue from other reviews. Valet ticket captain (lady) didn’t acknowledge me so I gave the cash tip directly to the guy that went and got my car (Adrienne?) and he seemed delighted.

Overall, I would stay here again if I wanted simple accommodations without all the fluff and crowds of a major casino.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Seashellstew

Thank you for taking the time to provide a detailed review about your recent stay with us at Polo Towers. Our team will absolutely learn from your constructive feedback and use it to improve moving forward. Hope to welcome you back very soon! -MS