Silverton Hotel and Casino
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$109
MGMGrand.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$257
US$199
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$127
Palazzo.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$112
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$56
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$109
Vdara.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$62
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$65
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$62
Travelocity
Savings alert! 57% below average rates

The price you found is 57% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

1,668 results
All reviewsbass pro shopsundance grilltwin creeksseasons buffetoff the stripmermaid barhuge aquariumjohnny rocketsfish tankthe mexican restaurantcomfortable bedsplayers cardgreat place to stayfree shuttlerental carresort feetable games
Reviewed 12 May 2018

The staff were all excellent. They remembered me from the very first day. I didn't want to stay on the strip in a large hotel. This hotel offered great food and entertainment. We gambled a bit on the tables and slots. There are 3 bars. My favorite one is the Mermaid bar which has a large circular fish tank to the side that you can walk around with daily feeding times. There is a sports lounge/betting area. There was a band Yellow Brick Road playing on a Thursday night. Unfortunately they were only on for an hour and a half so that was the only compliant I have... put them on for at least two hours as they are really good and had the crowd going. It is free to attend if you have a players card. I got a players reward card when I checked in and it literally took a minute to have a card with my name on it with a free gift bag. There is free parking. Most of the other hotels put a charge on for daily parking. It is easy to get around to everywhere within the hotel and also when traveling around outside of the hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and then drove to California for a couple of nights for a family thing. We were suppose to stay at another hotel when returning for 2 more nights but canceled the other hotel to book back in with this one. The pool area looked very relaxing with an outside bar but unfortunately we didn't have time to enjoy it so we will do that next visit. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. I can not say enough for all of the staff that I spoke to or helped out with something. They go the extra mile and give you a personal experience. The cost per night is excellent for what you get. The rooms are large. Everything was really comfortable and very clean. I've stayed in many hotels over the years in Las Vegas and this is by far my favorite one that I look forward to returning to.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I woundnt recommend this place for Jesus
Some of the staff are great. But zero management
Total disappointment. So much for third time lucky
I should have learned the second time. The Berkely staff was amazing thanks to them

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
SilvertonCasino, Public Relations Manager at Silverton Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit with us. Please let us know if there is something in particular that we need to focus on. You can always send us an email to info@silvertoncasino.com for additional feedback and to help resolve any issues you encountered.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

I booked this hotel after a friend mentioned this secret gem. If like me you are not into the glitz and glam of all the new Vegas properties this may be a welcome change.The rates per night were great, It is off the strip but not far. You can drive around back and enter by the pool where the elevators are located and straight up to your room.The property is older Vegas the staff are welcoming and sweet. The rooms and bath are spotless and the beds!! Oh the beds!! wonderfully comfortable. I enjoyed this place very much and almost hesitated to review so the word doesn't get out.

Room Tip: Any room will do.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

We're so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the pool and our property. We hope you had the chance to watch our free mermaid shows and relax on The Green by the fire pits. Please thank your friend for the referral and we hope to see you both back here again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

I took my son on a mini week vacay and decided to book here. I normally stay at the Vdara but since I had my son I figured it would be more entertaining for him being that they had an aquarium etc... First, let’s just say that my check in experience wasn’t great. It seemed like the lady wasn’t sure of herself and what to do. The room she put us in smelled old and musty and smoky. After traveling all day the only thing we wanted to do was to unwind and relax. I quickly called to front desk to have the room changed. We went back to front desk, stood there for a while as they figured out which room to give us next, and finally we were given a room on the 3rd floor. All things are well, right??? WRONG! We got to the new room and the keys didn’t work. Several times trying We went back downstairs to the front desk. Neither person apologized and acted as if I was a bother to them. Zero hospitality skills. She says that if they don’t work again then she’ll have an engineer come up to check it. I requested that they meet us up there now b/c I wasn’t going to wait or come back down stairs. The engineer came and he tried it ... the batteries needed changing in the door lock.
We’re finally settled. Two days later and we want housekeeping so we go out for a while and make sure that our “do not disturb” sign is left off of the door. We came back after several hours and to our surprise there’s a Do Not Disturb sign placed on the outside of our door while our sign is inside of our room laying on the floor... where I left it! I couldn’t make this mess up if I tried. Instead of the housekeeper doing her job she puts a sign on our door to make it look as if we didn’t want service. I couldn’t believe the audacity. My son even said to me “ ma our room isn’t clean and who put that sign on our door?” I quickly brought it to the attention of the hotel and management but did they do anything? Nope, nope, and NOPE! Terrible service, not hospitable at all, and very nonchalant. The only person that made us feel welcome was a beautiful lady named Ms. Lori. She spoke to us and made my son feel welcomed and loved. Everyone else needs to go back to training and remember what the Hospitality business is all about!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carmella R
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

humiliated and saw that security calls the shots not hotel management!
Recently called the Silverton Hotel informing them that I needed a room that I was a truck driver, ask about handicap parking for an oversized vehicle registration told me where to park in the back, pulled up with valet in my tractor. My trailer just the tractor gave the valet my luggage to take in they told me where!
Then as I pulled around the back I saw a security sticking a notice on a tractor-trailer that was parked, I stopped and inquired she said that they do not allow tractors or tractor trailers on the Silverton Hotel property anywhere,,
I informed him that I was given permission previously to park my tractor here by management, being that my credit card was already charged I went in to see about checking in or the possibility of them picking me up with the shuttle van, if I parked across the street at the truck stop,, security said most likely Hotel could do that, as I was checking in the hotel security descended on me like I was a criminal and said sir you cannot park that vehicle there we will tow it,,
I am currently waiting a hip replacement both knees are disintegrated in both shoulders I move under my own power but very slowly and very painfully, hotel management said they would see if they can make an exception,
I had informed them that I was under a lot of pain and needed to lie down as soon as possible before I had pain spasms attack me!
Management discussed it with security and security overruled and I was told they would refund my money and I was not welcome to stay here,
As this was occurring and I was standing at the front desk I did have a pain spasm attack and almost fell to the ground they push the chair up said they would call paramedics I said I didn't need paramedics I just needed to lay down the security man tried to be forceful with me and said no he was going to call paramedics and I was going to be seen by the paramedics because I was not fit to stand,,
I informed them I only needed to sit down briefly till the pain subsided,,
In the meantime I was made to feel like such a second-class citizen and humiliated in front of the whole Lobby full of people,,
Never been treated in such a manner as I was at Silverton Hotel, they said it was New Management policy and it could not be changed!
I said why was I told that they would see if they could make an exception,
They said if I knew the name of the person that authorized me to park truck and trailer there previously then possibly they can make an exception,,
But security would have none of that they said it was black and white and could not be changed
When I asked if I came back without the tractor would they make you up For humiliation with a decent discount they said we will give you your AAA discount and that's it,
They shouldn't have even did that to a far lot
thinking in a very far lot which was Bass Pros lot cuz I saw the 18-wheeler that was parked, and made to move park there, I get parked and go to walk the long quarter mile to the hotel and sure enough Here Comes security on their little cart!
This lady below said you are going to move! We have control of all of these Lots!!!
Now I'm being run out of here by the security, they said the gentleman in the tractor-trailer had an appointment to deliver at Bass Pro and he was given a waiver although he is pulling a reefer unit and I doubt Bass Pro was receiving any refrigerated Goods
Below is the Gestapo
lady on her little scooter

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo