We go to Vegas every Sept and have for years. In 2011 we chose the Monte Carlo and actually it was a great hotel over all. We had a nice room, I asked for thinner pillows and they were delivered immediately and were perfect for me. The hotel gave good service and we had no complaints until we went to the pool. They have way too many rules at the pool. You can't take the water bottles from the casino into the pool area even if they are still sealed! That's just rediculous! Then they would not let us move our lounge chairs at all - not even a foot! We were trying to get away from the very loud music - I am not a prude but there should be a happy medium for the level of music at the pool. My chair was vibrating from the base in the music!!
When we checked out & were asked about our stay we told them it was great except for the pool issues - they were nice enough to comp our pool drinks at least which we did not expect. We would go back to the Monte Carlo in a heartbeat if they easied up on the pool rules. The pool is a big part of our stay in Vegas so it has to be good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Flight Raja Travels Singapore PTE LTD, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews