My husband and I spent 3 nights at the Monte Carlo and I can't say that it was the best hotel we've ever stayed at. Honestly, I booked this hotel because the pool area looked amazing. Sadly, we didn't end up having time to go in the pool because Vegas is so amazing! The thing that really bothered me about this hotel is that we were charged an additional "Resort fee" of $20 plus tax per day costing us a wopping $67 on top of what we already paid.The fee is for: free internet, access to fittness center, 2 "complimentary" bottled waters, 2 "complimentary" coffees(one decaf) daily newspaper, complimentry copying and faxing and boarding pass printing.
I guess all this is great if you are actually spending the day at your hotel. I feel pretty ripped off for having paid $20 a day for my tiny cup of coffee (with 1 coffee whitener in a styrofoam cup and my puny bottle of water).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews