We arrived at the hotel on Sunday evening of the Memorial day holiday weekend. At first glance the lobby/registration area looked like mass chaos but in turned out not to be a problem. There was a huge group that took up a great deal of the lobby but they weren't in the check in line. Our check in was fairly quick and the hotel clerk was super friendly and welcoming. Our room was very nice, large, clean, jetted tub, a separate half bath, a comfy sofa, coffee maker & a fridge. Excellent. We usually stay downtown but couldn't turn down the rate that we got for the MC suite. The only down side to the trip was the mandatory resort fee which I find so irritating. I think they should just raise the rates and dump the fee; it would be more honest.
Overall we had a really good stay at the Monte Carlo. The hotel is a pretty easy walk to a lot of other casinos and there are plenty of dining options in the area. The CVS is next door if you want to pick up a few snacks and they also sell liquor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment, Park Theater, which hosts top performers around the globe and has redefined Las Vegas entertainment with its intimate 5,200 seat venue, and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given free access to MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay pool complexes, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews