MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$182
US$169
Aria.com
US$294
US$247
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$238
US$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$124
US$119
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$124
Planet Hollywood
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$122
US$98
  • Pool
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$333
US$209
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$944
US$510
Hotelpower.com
17,921 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floorcasino floormc
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

We stayed here 4 nights while our son played in a basketball tournament. Rooms are very old and run down. Had to switch rooms after one night because of thin walls and loud partying neighbors. Pool is small and not enough shade/umbrellas to get out of the 110 degree temps while we were there. $18 poolside margaritas- wow, but they didn't skimp on the Tequila! Lots of construction going on in front of the hotel. Casino was average and nothing out of the ordinary. Time to update this place but if you are trying to save money you can get a pretty inexpensive room here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Park MGM Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Marilou E:

We appreciate you giving Monte Carlo a try. It would seem you enjoyed your time at our pool complex and found our drinks particularly noteworthy. We do regret your accommodations proved unsatisfying as a result of maintenance issues. We value your business and will certainly work to improve in this area moving forward.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Monte Carlo Resort and casino is a good place to stay on a budget. The gaming area is not the greatest compared to other casinos but is in a good location on the strip

The one thing that was disappointing was that the pool closed at 7pm when it was still really hot that's something I did not understand.

The staff on the help desk were very helpful and friendly that put us in the write direction

The food court area is rather small and could do with a upgrade but was good to grab a burger late at night and head back to the room

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Cooper P:

We are pleased that overall, you had a nice time with us here at Monte Carlo. Thank you for your comments about our staff and amenities. We do regret your time at our pool and casinos proved a bit unsatisfying. We value your business and hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

Upon arrival in the room I discovered mold around the bathtub...GROSS! I was switched to a different room with a view of the strip. For the inconvenience they gave me a discount on my resort stay for the night. The staff provided great customer service and they were very responsive.The room was ok , not as updated as I thought it would be. I also felt the lights were too dim in the room. The best thing about this hotel was the location on the strip. This was my first time in Vegas and a friend picked this hotel for the girls trip. My next trip to Vegas ..I will be choosing a more modern updated hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank SheisLovingLife

Dear SheisLovingLife:

We appreciate your compliments to our responsive service team and our prime Strip location. We do apologize for the initial room assignment complications you had, and will certainly work to prevent such inconveniences from reoccurring. We hope to welcome you back to a more trouble free experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Nice room for 1 night stay. Was here 19 years ago and it has been kept well. Good position on the strip. Reasonably priced and room adequate. Little dated but not shabby. Nothing more to say apart from it is just like that comfy old pair of slippers!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends

Dear happyeater631:

Welcome back and thank you for making us a part of your Las Vegas experience once again. It sounds like our convenient location, well kept accommodations, and friendly, relaxing atmosphere helped you enjoy your recent visit. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Before I jump into the review, I want to give a mention to Tiffany, the woman at the front desk who checked is in. Talk about a consummate professional. Most of the time you'll get front desk staff who are courteous and more than willing to help. However, Tiffany was exceptional. So, management staff of Monte Carlo, take note; you have an awesome employee who reflects great credit upon your company. Now, onto the hotel. Any hotel in Las Vegas is going to show wear, and most other casinos make some attempt at keeping their rooms impeccable. Monte Carlo and MGM seems to be the exception. Normally I stay in Caesars Entertainment or Total Rewards Casinos, they set the standard high. Here's another gripe, I don't know if it's just MGM casinos, but I got charged $13.00 to use valet services. Naturally when I stay elsewhere I tip generously, and as always would have adequately compensated the Valet staff at the Monte Carlo, but why charge for Valet....that's ridiculous. There isn't a 24 hour cafe in the Monte Carlo or adjacent MGM casinos....another shortcoming. Now, onto the condition of the suite I booked. If you look at the pictures I uploaded you'll be able to see for yourself. The furniture is falling apart, beaten up, and no attempt had been made to repair them. In particular, the coffee table in our sweet was destroyed. The carpet was heavily stained. The bathrooms as well, just beaten up. To their credit I'll say this, the room was clean and neat.....but still beat up. The casino was good to go and drink service was expedient. The cocktail waitress was pretty cool, but I can definitively say she was stoned or drunk. Still, she was pretty cool. Overall I'd say of you want a good quality room I'd avoid this place until they remodel it or get their ducks in a row. You'd be better off going across the street to Caesars or Total Rewards Hotel Casinos or you can take the Pepsi challenge and find out first hand. After staying at 19 different hotel casinos here in Las Vegas, the Monte Carlo ranks at the lower levels, just a hair above the Stratosphere which isn't saying much.

Stayed: July 2016
3  Thank 6foot5guy

Dear 6foot5guy:

We are encouraged to know your friendly and helpful service staff left you with a very positive lasting impression. We will certainly pass your comments along to our management team for recognition. We do regret your time here at Monte Carlo proved somewhat unremarkable. Thank you for making note of the in-room maintenance issues you endured while staying with us. We value your patronage and will work to correct these matters moving forward. We hope better serve you in the future.