18,546 results
All reviewsmonte carlofood courtmonaco suitewave poollazy riverpool areafree tramthe blue man groupspa suiteother hotelsnew york new yorkstrip viewm lifegreat location on the striphigh floormccasino
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

I would give a 3.5 star if I could because it was not bad but it wasn't amazing, check in was a easy but with long a wait, the facilities and rooms are clean but I don't like the lack of toiletries in the bathroom no shower cap, sewing kit, polish for shoes etc. and there was no coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave. The door in the shower was hard to close and there was barely any water pressure. And valet or parking is not complimentary so be prepared to pay an extra $10 to $15 per day to park your car.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ncristina89
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Park MGM Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear ncristina89,

Thank you for sharing your assessment about your visit to Monte Carlo on TripAdvisor. While you were satisfied with your visit to our resort, it is regrettable to know that your time with us did not surpass your anticipations. Please accept our apologies for the extended wait time you encountered at check-in, lack of desired hotel amenities, and for bathroom accommodations not functioning properly. Your concerns will certainly be relayed to our appropriate management team for further assessment, as we aspire to provide an exceptional resort experience like none other. Thank you again, and we hope you will consider visiting us the next time you’re in town.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is our second visit to the Monte Carlo in Las Vegas in the last 18 months. April 1st of 2016, there was a six hour power outage that resulted in not being able to shower or anything really. After numerous complaints, they did nothing about it. I brought it up at our most recent stay and they did not even apologize. On to our most recent visit, October 8th-12th of 2017, each morning between 6 and 7 A.M. we were awoken to the sounds of a giant woodpecker. I called down to the front desk, informing the clerk "I think my neighbor has a giant woodpecker." She replied, "Well no sir, that would be a jackhammer, we are under construction." So I kindly asked if it could stop or we could move rooms. The clerk told us no, and also told another couple we were with on the trip no to moving rooms. In addition, the spa, pool, and food court were all closed. If you are going anytime soon, I suggest bringing your earplugs.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin A

Dear Justin,

Thank you for sharing your valued feedback regarding your return visit to Monte Carlo on TripAdvisor. Firstly, we would like to express our apologies for the inconvenience that transpired with our extended power outage on your stay in April of 2016. We are also disappointed to learn about the inconveniences that occurred due to our current renovations and for the distracting noise disturbance from construction easily heard from your guestroom. Moreover, it is regrettable for your dissatisfaction with service in regards to these issues. Please know that these issues are certainly not indicative of our exceptional service standards, and your feedback will absolutely be forwarded to our property leaders for future improvements. There is an all new MGM Resorts experience coming soon, and we hope you can allow us the chance to restore your faith in our property.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Very nice stay at the Monte Carlo. We paid 10$ more for a room that had just been done so we were the first ones to stay in it. We had a side view which was also nice. The parking is really near the front desks and you could get there easily.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank AliinaP
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at Park MGM Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear AliinaP,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. It is delightful to know that you had an excellent experience at our resort. I am pleased to know that you were highly satisfied with the lovely view from your guestroom and our parking accommodations. Your kind remarks are extremely important to us, and it will be our pleasure to welcome you back to Monte Carlo in the future.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Once the renovation has been finished this will be excellent, no fast food restaurant s at the moment, no pool but pools at MGM and Mandalay Bay excellent.Rooms could have been cleaner, resort fee a bit excessive for only getting wifi but yes, I would visit again.

Stayed: October 2017

Dear Christina W,

Thank you for reviewing your visit to Monte Carlo on TripAdvisor. While you were pleased with our resort’s favorable location on the Strip, it is disappointing to learn about the inconvenience our current renovations caused and for the cleanliness oversights in your guestroom. Your impressions are extremely important to us, and we will certainly work to improve these issues. There are preparations in store for an all new MGM Resorts experience, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Before staying in Monte Carlo I've read a lot of mix reviews regarding the hotel as they are renovating. Check-in line was about 20 minutes but that did not bother me as the agents upon check in were very thorough with the information they were giving me regarding the hotel. Surprisingly we got one of the newly renovated rooms and my boyfriend and I loved it! It was very simple yet a bit of boutique style room, very clean and spacious. We did not hear the renovation at all as we were staying on Floor 13 Room 322 as we were away from the constructions. Housekeepers were very nice and acknowledge us every time we see them at the hotel. The only downside of staying here was the service, I had mentioned to the front desk that I was celebrating my birthday with them and all they mentioned was to talk to concierge regarding my celebration, I felt a little odd as she said "Oh we don't do those kind of things for our guest" Anyways it was fine, but I'll definitely stay here again once the renovation is done so we can see what Park MGM offers.

Room Tip: As I mentioned we stayed in floor 13 RM 322 we had a view of the T-Mobile Arena
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Grace L

Dear Grace,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review on TripAdvisor. We are thoroughly pleased to hear you enjoyed a multitude of positive aspects during your stay. It is delightful to know that our newly renovated room accommodations and dedicated Housekeeping staff created favorable impressions for you. However, we are disappointed to read about your expressed dissatisfaction with service on your visit. Please know we will certainly relay your concerns to the appropriate areas for further assessment. Your remarks are highly valued, and it will be our pleasure to welcome you and your boyfriend back to Monte Carlo in the future.