The Mirage Hotel & Casino
Palazzo.com
US$103
Vdara.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$281
US$229
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$97
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$52
US$19
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$242
US$159
19,134 results
All reviewscarnegie deliblt burgercravings buffetcalifornia pizza kitchenthe secret gardenbeatles love showdolphin habitatterry fatorresort feeother hotelsm lifetreasure islandtower suitegreat location on the stripmini barstrip viewgreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I spent the new year's holydays at the Mirage and had a fantastic experience. Booked a resort queen room (2 queen beds), which wasn't huge as some hotels in Vegas, but big enough to provide a lot of comfort. Good restaurants and facilities around the casino area and the theater for Cirque du Soleil's Love was excellent too. Great and attentious service, even in a huge resort in new year's. The location is also great, as the Mirage lays right in the center of the Strip, in a walking distance to others big casinos. Surely recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My wife and I are just completing our 5 night stay at the Mirage. The hotel as a lot of great features. The pool is spectacular, restaurants are terrific, and tables are reasonably priced. The dealers were friendly and the location of the hotel can't be beat.

The drinks at Revolution are WAY over priced! The dinner buffet is good. The drinks by the pool are REALLY expensive too. BLT Burger and Carnegee deli are great!

The only complaint that we have is that we could never get the room as cool as we liked it. The hallway and casino were always cooler then our room. Also, the first night when we checked in there was a nasty, dirty towel rolled up on the floor next to the toilet!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Mirage in June 2013. This was a last minute trip as one of our close friends was competing in the Miss USA pageant, so we were on a pretty tight budget. We not only got a great deal from vegas.com, but they were sooo great at the Mirage from the moment we walked in the door! At check in, we asked if they had a room available with a view...they upgraded us for free and the view was phenomenal!! The staff were always polite and friendly and everything was immaculately clean!! I have no complaints, not even a tiny one!! We're actually planning a trip as I type for September, and yes, we WILL be staying at the Mirage!!

Room Tip: Enjoy the bed!! They are so comfortable!!! We wanted to bring the bed home with us!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I love the Mirage. We just visited the hotel July 2013 and we were upgraded to a suite room. We didn't have the best view but that is my fault for not asking for a strip view. We were close to the elevator so no walking miles to our room. The room was very nice oversized and with a great bathroom - double sinks, shower and tub. The standard rooms are small and I probably will always now get a room up grade. The pool is the best! Great people visit the Mirage and we have made some great friendships with other guests. Make sure to get down to the pool by 8:00am to get a great seat - IT IS WORTH IT! Staff at the pool is great and attentive. Restaurants are good - Stack has great steak and delicious appetizers. The Cravings buffet is great for breakfast and Japonasis has great sushi. They are opening a new restaurant Tom Collicchio's steak house and is scheduled to open the end of Aug 2013. We saw the Jim Gaffigan show he is apart of the Ace's of Comedy at the Mirage and he was well worth it! I want to say the tickets were 79.00 each. The spa at the Mirage is wonderful too. I had a hot stone massage for an hour 1/2 and it was to die for - very relaxing. I just wish that the mirage could have a little more stores for shopping in side. They have the Kardashians store but honestly if you seen it once it's enough. The one store that they do have is great but would love to see another one. It is centrally located on the strip. Across from the Venecian Hotel and walking distance from the Fashion Show mall, the Wynn hotel and Cesar's Palace. Love the Mirage our favorite place on the strip!

Room Tip: Strip side is the best or pool. Pay for the upgrade to the top floor suites if you can.
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Besides the checkin process I was very satisfied with the overall service at the Mirage. As mentioned in the review I have never had such a long wait to check in at any of the other Vegas Hotels that I have stayed at. I feel that there has to be a more efficient way to mannage the line. In addition to this It did not help to have the concierge line adjecent to the check-in line it made the ending point very confusing.