18 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$28
eDreamsUS$28
StayForLongUS$42
13,414 results
All reviews tournament of kings luxor and mandalay bay food court johnny rockets new york new york trip to vegas strip nicks shows uber gambling las slots monorail
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I frequent this hotel often and I enjoy myself each time. Spa & pool area are really nice and their food court upstairs has lots of variety. Rooms are very decent and it’s surrounded by lots of other things within walking distance. Definitely a must stay!!

1  Thank mscdavis35
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was a good place to stay. It just needed to have some fridge and some microwave so I could heat up my leftover food when I go out to eat. I had fun at this hotel it was good to be in I would come back and stay again.

1  Thank inhellosop
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms are filthy! There’s a thick layer of dust on the bathroom lights, someone else’s food in a dresser drawer, layer of dust on the night stand, bathroom fan didn’t work and globs of mildew in the shower, & bathroom floor was grossly dirty. We couldn’t give housekeeping a tip. The walls are super thin! I could hear people down the hallway, waking me in my sleep and in the room next to us, a cell phone rang and it sounded so clear my daughter and I thought it was in our room, startling us.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 951krystalp
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our room was dirty. It had obviously been cleaned but not very well. Throw up and trash In the hallways. Casino floor cluttered with trash old food and drinks. Alot of machines were out of order. The pool was closed our whole stay even though the website says it open. Our first day (thursday) staff said it opens on the weekends. But Friday Saturday and Sunday it was still closed. On our 2nd day house keeping came into our room at 5ish am without knocking. When one of them seen we were still sleeping she said to another "oh they are sleeping" and closed the door. We had a bigger king resort room. Had awesome views. It also had the bigger soaking tub and there was a hole on the bottom the size of a pen tip so we weren't able to use the tub in fear of it leaking below us. Front desk wasn't able to switch us to another room with a king size bed and soaking tub because they were all booked.. but said we could move to a different room but wouldn't reimburse us the cost of the different room but she was very friendly.. You could hear the tub above us draining loudly. So many drunk people passed out at slots. We couldn't ever get parking. The parking garage and few parking lots were full. You spend 30-40 trying to find a spot. We would either park at luxor or Tropicana and then have to walk a ways just to get to the hotel. It smells like weed EVERYWHERE. There was throw up and trash down our hallway to our room. For the price we paid for the room per night plus resort fee plus deposit we could of stayed at one of the new mariots or holiday Inn farther down the strip and gotten a nicer room and been able to stay days longer. Or paid half if not more than half.

1  Thank mistyg580
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Staying at the Excalibur over the weekend was amazing. The staff was friendly, there was hand sanitizer everywhere. Such a clean establishment. We were especially surprised by the complimentary “health” care package which included masks and hand sanitizer.

1  Thank elisamunoz892