3 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$55
Agoda.comUS$56
StayForLongUS$59
7,738 results
All reviews fremont street hash house fremont experience north tower downtown vegas stay downtown old vegas food court bingo oscars casino gambling tournament las slots dealers comps
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

I can't say enough of the hospitality, employees were fantastic and assisted with anything we needed. Casino hosts Ashley and Aquarius were the best. Oscars steakhouse once again surpassed my expectations everything was delicious. Will definitely come back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank redcat7772018
Gary Vickery, Other at Plaza Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the positive review of the Plaza. We appreciate the positive feedback and kind words on Ashley and Aquarius, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!!!

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Room was clean and very quiet. Staff were great. Very friendly and helpful. Absolutely loved the early check in as we arrived at 10am and didn't have to worry about our bags until 4pm. The only downside was there wasn't a fridge in the room without requesting and paying extra, but that seems to be the norm in vegas and we knew this coming in. This hotel was recommended by a friend and did not disappoint. Would definitely stay here again

1  Thank T1W1

Thank you for the positive review of the Plaza. We appreciate the positive feedback and hope to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

We had three rooms for our group. Front desk was great getting us rooms right next to each other, with one room connecting. We were in the South tower. Rooms were clean. No room service during our stay due to Covid, but they did bring us anything we needed during our stay when requested. Don't like that almost everywhere downtown raised their table games. The Plaza was great and did lower a table game for us during the week when we asked, as no one was playing. Thank You! We were there from Sunday to Friday. During the week it was very slow, but Thursday night you could tell it was getting more crowded for the weekend. Thanks Plaza, we'll be back next year.

1  Thank shadow700
Gary Vickery, Other at Plaza Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Thank you for the positive review of the Plaza. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to welcoming you back!!

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

I booked the 50th anniversary package so I was able to check in early (8am). Parking and check in went smooth. The room was nice and clean. The only thing I didn't like was that my bed wasn't to comfortable and that's why I am only giving 4 stars. I was able to try most of the restaurants in the casino because they gave me a $50 food credit with my stay. I had good experiences with each restaurants and the food was good. It's an older casino but I was treated very nice so overall it was a good weekend.

1  Thank orasioo2021

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Patio rooms are nice for the area but definitely not worth it. Way to expensive for what you get. My patio the cushions off the chairs and one chair was upside-down. Also an old magazine in the patio area. I didn't complain I just know that the patio rooms a not worth the price. I'd definitely stay again for half the price.

1  Thank Vacationer208485